Accountant – Witbank
A BMW dealership in Witbank is recruiting for the role of an Accountant with the core functionality of the role being to ensure the accurate completion of all management accounts according to best practise accounting principles.
Description and duties
- Control fixed assets and follow up on outstanding debtors
- Assist Financial Manager and/or Dealer Principal with management of daily, operating and annual financial reports to BMW (SA)/dealership management in terms of the BMW Franchise agreement
- Prepare all tax documentation
- Handle insurance administration
- Reconcile stock
- Maintain good housekeeping within department
- BComm degree in Financial Management
- A minimum of 3 years accounting experience within the motor dealership industry
- Computer literacy in Office Suite
- Specialized DMS knowledge (i.e. Autoline, Kerridge rev. 8 . 35) is essential
- Knowledge of the Financial Statutory Acts would be advantageous.
Salary: To Be Discussed
Reference number: Accountant – Witbank