CENTRE : Naval Base Simon’s Town
Simon’s Town, Hugo Bierman
Ref No: SAN/58/50/A
Da Gama Park Ref No: SAN/58/50/B East Yard
Ref No: SAN/58/50/C
A minimum of NQF Level 1 (ABET Level 1 – 4 / Grade 3 – 9 / Standard 1 – 7)
Special Requirements (Skills Needed):
- Previous cleaning experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal) in English.
- Basic knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Knowledge of specific cleaning processes and aids.
- Knowledge of basic maintenance of machinery with low level of complexity in operating it.
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and cleaning equipment.
- Ability to operate cleaning machines.
- Ability to perform routine tasks.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Must be physically fit to perform cleaning duties.
- Perform cleaning related duties in offices or other facilities as determined by supervisor.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, window cleaning, dusting, polishing furniture and floors.
- Clean ablution facilities, kitchenettes and utensils, workshops, and vehicles, remove waste etc.
- Report any defects in the work place.
- Successful applicant can be expected to be a team player.
- Assist with the training of newly appointed cleaners and the introduction and use of equipment.
ENQUIRIES : CPO.N.P.P. Solomons, Tel: 021 787 4086
APPLICATIONS : Ms A.M. Kau-Tsoanyane, Fleet Command HQ, Private Bag X1, Simon’s Town, 7995.
CLOSING DATE : 23 October 2015
(Applications received after the closing date and faxed copies will not be considered).cape town cleaners cleaning General worker government job jobs simonstown western cape