Two people were killed and another person was left with critical injuries after a truck and a bakkie collided head on with each other on the R617 in Impendle near Boston, Pietermaritzburg. Shortly after 4.30pm paramedics and fire fighters arrived show more
Tag Archive for: truck
Two men have been killed and one other man injured after a heavy truck crashed into the light motor vehicle and drove over it at the corners of Charl Uys and Neil Hare Road intersection in Atlantis in the Western show more
Late last night EMER-G-MED’s M05 and A08 responded to reports of a serious truck versus car crash on the N1 North after Lynwood Road, in Pretoria. Unfortunately on arrival paramedics found that the car had rear-ended a truck, leaving the show more
Five people were injured this morning, two seriously, after two trucks collided head-on at the Jet Park and Main Road intersection in Jet Park, east of Johannesburg. ER24 paramedics, along with other services, arrived on the scene and found the show more
Truck rollover on N1 South after the Allandale Road offramp in Midrand Shortly after 2.30pm this afternoon EMER-G-MED’s RV6, M06 and A06 alongside other services were dispatched to reports of a truck that rolled on the N1 South after the show more
One person was killed and another two sustained serious injuries when the vehicle they were travelling in was hit from the side by a heavy goods truck on the Meadows Road in Bloemfontein on Saturday Night. Jaws of life had show more
A man in his 30s was killed early this morning after a truck and light motor vehicle collided on the R501, 3km outside of Carletonville. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at 01h30 and found a wrecked light motor vehicle show more
Motorbike Accident in Mitchells Plain. Sadly one person was declared dead on scene. Truck vs Car collision on the corner of Blaauwberg road and Study road in Tableview. Three patients sustained moderate to serious injuries. Motor Vehicle Collision on route show more
Two people were killed and another two sustained serious injuries when two delivery trucks collided head on with each other on the M13 in Fields Hill, Pinetown. At approximately 16.30pm paramedics arrived on the scene where they found the two show more
Last night Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a collision on the N2 near Mvoti in Stanger on the Natal north coast. Reports from the scene indicate that a truck and a car collided, exact detail to the cause of the show more
Search SA Webbook
Explore SA Webbook
- DIRECTOR PILLAY on Flakka: It's Confirmed that We are in Trouble if we don't deal with this effectively, Right Now! 11 November 2017South Africa, It's Confirmed it is Flakka, It's Confirmed it's on our Shores, It's Confirmed that We are in Trouble if we don't Deal with this Effectively, Right Now. That was the words of Director of Anti-Drug Forum, Mr Sam Pillay during an interview with MorningLive on SABC. Mr Pillay is telling us more about […]
- WATCH LIVE: HENRI VAN BREDA TRIPLE AXE MURDER TRIAL 4 November 2017Triple murder accused Henri van Breda is testifying in his defence in the Western Cape High Court. https://youtu.be/ErLradqoQWc
- VIDEO - FARM ATTACK EARLY THIS MORNING: Owner of Farm Shot one attacker, Dead 20 October 2017FARM ATTACK: During the Early hours of Friday morning, four attacker's armed with hand guns targeted a farm in Polokwane. The owner of the farm respond and shot one of the attackers. Two of his accomplices then dragged the injured criminal but eventually fled the scene leaving the one behind. He was found dead. - […]
- WATCH VIDEO SHOOTOUT: Three Police Officers injured in Gang-Shootout in Hanover Park, Cape Flats 7 October 2017Gang Shootout between Police and gangsters in Hanover Park has left three police officers wounded.
- VIDEO: Fatal Head-on collision involving 2 Trucks & a Bakkie on the N1 Leeu-Gamka & Beaufort West 7 October 2017The N1 in the Western Cape was closed for at least 7 hours between Leeu Gamka and Beaufort West due to a fatal head-on collision involving two trucks and a bakkie on Friday night. The vehicles burst into flames on impact.
- VEHICLE LICENCE FEES: Government increases vehicle licence transaction fees in 2018 7 October 2017Minister of Transport, Joe Maswanganyi has announced that South African motorists can expect to pay more in national licensing transaction fees in 2018. In terms of The Road Traffic Management Corporation Act, local licensing centres must pay the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) a transaction fee for each motorist it processes.
- ATTACKS ON PARAMEDICS: How is it possible for anyone to Attack Emergency Personnel? 5 October 2017How is it possible for people to attack emergency personnel? Paramedics go out of their way to save other people's lives, regardless of who you are, a victim or the attacker, you are being helped by Paramedics with the same loving heart. Here is a couple of heart-breaking incidents where Paramedics were attacked while trying […]
- 3 People injured when a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road, Centurion 4 October 2017Three people sustained injuries ranging from minor to moderate after a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road in Valhalla in Centurion this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on scene at 17H10, the two occupants of the vehicle were walking around on the scene.
- A Woman was seriously injured when she was attacked by a Dog, Centurion 3 October 2017A woman, believed to be in her 40's, was left seriously injured on Sunday night when she was attacked by a dog at her residence in Prinia Street in Rooihuiskraal in Centurion.
- DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY: 59 People Killed, more than 500 Injured 3 October 2017Police have recovered a huge cache of guns and explosives from the Las Vegas hotel room and home of the man accused of killing at least 59 people and injuring over 500 in the deadliest mass shooting in US history.
- Untitled 1 October 2017
- THREE People were injured after a Taxi & Car collided head-on Shepstone road in Pinetown 1 October 2017One person sustained moderate injuries and two more sustained minor injuries in a head-on collision between a taxi and car on Shepstone road in Pinetown during the early hours of this morning.
- OFF-DUTY SECURITY GUARD SHOT MULTIPLE TIMES IN CENTURION LAST NIGHT 1 October 2017An off-duty security guard, believed to be in his 20's, was shot multiple times in section 26 of Olievenhoutbosch in Centurion last night.
- Paramedics said it could have been very different had I not taken the extra 2 minutes to be sure they were buckled correctly 28 September 2017If you ever doubted the importance of a baby safety seat, this article will sent shivers down your spine. Baby Safety seats is not only important for your child's safety, it's compulsory according to the Regulation to the National Road Traffic Act all children under 3-years-old have to be strapped into a car seat when […]
- One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 / R529 in Letsitele 28 September 2017One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 and R529 in Letsitele. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at 19h10, finding a truck lying on the side of the road on its roof.
- Woman is in Critical Condition after she was stabbed multiple times in Cosmo, Johannesburg 28 September 2017A woman was left critically injured this morning after she was stabbed multiple times in her residence in Cosmo, Johannesburg.
- At Least 13 People were injured when a Truck and Taxi collided in Roodepoort this afternoon 28 September 2017A woman sustained serious injuries and twelve others sustained minor injuries after a taxi and a truck collided on Main Reef and Dobsonville road in Roodepoort this afternoon.
- TWO People were injured when two vehicles collided on the R500 in Carletonville 28 September 2017Two people sustained injuries ranging from moderate to serious after two vehicles collided on the R500 in Carletonville this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at approximately 15H35, they found a man walking around on the scene and a woman entrapped in the vehicle.
- A Man was killed when he was knocked off his Scooter on Vereeniging Road, Kimberly 28 September 2017A man was killed yesterday afternoon when he was knocked off his scooter by a truck while travelling on the Vereeniging Road in Kimberly.
- WATCH HOW GROUP OF MEN BREAK INTO CLICKS THIS MORNING IN WEST RAND 28 September 2017CCTV footage was released on social media showing a group of men breaking into a Clicks store. This happend just after 06h00 on Thursday morning at a mall in the West Rand, Johannesburg.