WELCOME DESK ADMINISTRATOR Administrative Huge Company in Sandton looking for a Welcome Desk Administrator: Must have Grade 12 EE candidates or with a disability Closing Date: Not Specified Salary offered: R265,000 per annum About 3 previous Administrative Experience ▶ To show more
Tag Archive for: receptionist
A receptionist is an employee taking an office/administrative support position. The work is usually performed in a waiting area such as a lobby or front office desk of an organization or business. The title “receptionist” is attributed to the person who is employed by an organization to receive or greet any visitors, patients, or clients and answer telephone calls.
The term Front Desk is used in many hotels for an administrative department where a receptionist’s duties also may include room reservations and assignment, guest registration, cashier work, credit checks, key control as well as mail and message service. Such receptionists are often called front desk clerks.
The business duties of a receptionist may include answering visitors’ enquiries about a company and its products or services, directing visitors to their destinations, sorting and handing out mail, answering incoming calls on multi-line telephones or, earlier in the 20th century, a switchboard, setting appointments, filing, records keeping, keyboarding/data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks, such as faxing or emailing. Wiki
Receptionist Switchboard Operator Aout this position: Switchboard Operator/Receptionist required for our client based in Cape Town Permanent Junior Level position R9,000-12,000pm Basic Salary Plus Benefits Job 1903202 | Ref Fax: 0864474511 Key Performance Areas: Management of and responsible for show more
RECEPTIONIST Description Receptionist / PA required in Bryanston (Clint). Must be well presentable and mature, with experience in Front of House and Reception work. PLEASE NOTE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Duties include: Front of House Reception Switboard Client show more
Jobs for Matriculants Job hunting is Not an easy task. Matter of fact, it’s actually very hard work. In this article, we selected various types of Jobs that aren’t too hard to get when you just graduated from matric. Promotions show more
RECEPTIONIST (M/F) Gauteng Job offer: Receptionist (m/f) – Brakpan – Gauteng The reference number of this job offer is: 7b-16812654-6a4 Location: Brakpan, Gauteng This job offer was created on 28/12/2015 and is still vacant. We wish you good luck show more
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST (M/F) CAPE TOWN With our help as service provider, you can apply for this job offer directly with the employer. This job offer was created on 25/12/2015 and is still vacant. The reference number of this job show more
Receptionist – Cape Town Recruiter: Rooibos Tea Location: Cape Town, Western Cape Salary: R 4500 per month Sector: FMCG Jobs Job Type: Permanent AA/EE opportunity?: No Benefits: Not included We are looking for a young energetic lady with matric or show more
Receptionist Top Staff – Cape Town, Western Cape Our client in the Design (Architecture) industry is looking to recruit a Receptionist. Job Type: Full-time Salary: R11,000.00 /month Required experience: Reception / Admin: 3 years Skills and Requirements will include: 3 show more
Front Desk Receptionist /Assistant – Pretoria Job Type: Permanent Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist /Assistant Area: Pretoria Salary Offered: R5 000 – R6 000 p/m Type of Company / Organization: IT Company Application Closing Date: 12/12/2015 Job Reference: DESK75R JOB show more
HOTEL RECEPTIONIST Location: Johannesburg Our client, an iconic 5* hotel seeks the services of an experienced hotel receptionist. Previous experience within a 4/5 hotel mandatory. If you meet the criteria below, then I would like to hear from you! General show more
Search SA Webbook
Explore SA Webbook
- Untitled 3 March 2018
- Untitled 24 February 2018
- BUDGET SPEECH 2018: Articles, Highlights, Complete Speech Documents all-in-one 22 February 2018Finance Minister Malusi Gigaba’s Budget Speech has seen him make “difficult decisions” to address a revenue shortfall and to fund free higher education. An increase in value-added tax (VAT), fuel levy and a higher estate duty tax are just some of the things South Africans will be faced with this year. As part of wide-ranging […]
- WATCH: CRAZY VIDEO of Suspected Hijacker that hangs onto Hi-Speed Truck on Highway 27 January 2018Cellphone Video Footage has emerged showing what is believed to be a suspected Hijacker that hangs onto a truck while speeding down a highway in South Africa. The man is moving on the outside of the truck like a spider on a web. Unfortunately we did not have additional information about this incident at the […]
- WATCH: Rescued from the rip current - Micael tells his story... 30 December 2017A teenage boy was rescued after he got into trouble and caught in a rip current. Micael tells his story. Be safe. Swim between the lifeguard flags. If caught, don't fight it. Relax, Float and Wave. We'll get you.
- THREE Separate Incidents on Saturday where 3 Joggers died 2 December 2017News, Accidents, Robberies & Incidents received reports of Three joggers / runners that have been killed in three separate incidents on Saturday. Two of the incidents happened in the Western Cape in Sea Point and George and on in Roodepoort (Gauteng). View the three incidents below.
- DIRECTOR PILLAY on Flakka: It's Confirmed that We are in Trouble if we don't deal with this effectively, Right Now! 11 November 2017South Africa, It's Confirmed it is Flakka, It's Confirmed it's on our Shores, It's Confirmed that We are in Trouble if we don't Deal with this Effectively, Right Now. That was the words of Director of Anti-Drug Forum, Mr Sam Pillay during an interview with MorningLive on SABC. Mr Pillay is telling us more about […]
- WATCH LIVE: HENRI VAN BREDA TRIPLE AXE MURDER TRIAL 4 November 2017Triple murder accused Henri van Breda is testifying in his defence in the Western Cape High Court. https://youtu.be/ErLradqoQWc
- VIDEO - FARM ATTACK EARLY THIS MORNING: Owner of Farm Shot one attacker, Dead 20 October 2017FARM ATTACK: During the Early hours of Friday morning, four attacker's armed with hand guns targeted a farm in Polokwane. The owner of the farm respond and shot one of the attackers. Two of his accomplices then dragged the injured criminal but eventually fled the scene leaving the one behind. He was found dead. - […]
- WATCH VIDEO SHOOTOUT: Three Police Officers injured in Gang-Shootout in Hanover Park, Cape Flats 7 October 2017Gang Shootout between Police and gangsters in Hanover Park has left three police officers wounded.
- VIDEO: Fatal Head-on collision involving 2 Trucks & a Bakkie on the N1 Leeu-Gamka & Beaufort West 7 October 2017The N1 in the Western Cape was closed for at least 7 hours between Leeu Gamka and Beaufort West due to a fatal head-on collision involving two trucks and a bakkie on Friday night. The vehicles burst into flames on impact.
- VEHICLE LICENCE FEES: Government increases vehicle licence transaction fees in 2018 7 October 2017Minister of Transport, Joe Maswanganyi has announced that South African motorists can expect to pay more in national licensing transaction fees in 2018. In terms of The Road Traffic Management Corporation Act, local licensing centres must pay the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) a transaction fee for each motorist it processes.
- ATTACKS ON PARAMEDICS: How is it possible for anyone to Attack Emergency Personnel? 5 October 2017How is it possible for people to attack emergency personnel? Paramedics go out of their way to save other people's lives, regardless of who you are, a victim or the attacker, you are being helped by Paramedics with the same loving heart. Here is a couple of heart-breaking incidents where Paramedics were attacked while trying […]
- 3 People injured when a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road, Centurion 4 October 2017Three people sustained injuries ranging from minor to moderate after a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road in Valhalla in Centurion this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on scene at 17H10, the two occupants of the vehicle were walking around on the scene.
- A Woman was seriously injured when she was attacked by a Dog, Centurion 3 October 2017A woman, believed to be in her 40's, was left seriously injured on Sunday night when she was attacked by a dog at her residence in Prinia Street in Rooihuiskraal in Centurion.
- DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY: 59 People Killed, more than 500 Injured 3 October 2017Police have recovered a huge cache of guns and explosives from the Las Vegas hotel room and home of the man accused of killing at least 59 people and injuring over 500 in the deadliest mass shooting in US history.
- THREE People were injured after a Taxi & Car collided head-on Shepstone road in Pinetown 1 October 2017One person sustained moderate injuries and two more sustained minor injuries in a head-on collision between a taxi and car on Shepstone road in Pinetown during the early hours of this morning.
- OFF-DUTY SECURITY GUARD SHOT MULTIPLE TIMES IN CENTURION LAST NIGHT 1 October 2017An off-duty security guard, believed to be in his 20's, was shot multiple times in section 26 of Olievenhoutbosch in Centurion last night.
- Paramedics said it could have been very different had I not taken the extra 2 minutes to be sure they were buckled correctly 28 September 2017If you ever doubted the importance of a baby safety seat, this article will sent shivers down your spine. Baby Safety seats is not only important for your child's safety, it's compulsory according to the Regulation to the National Road Traffic Act all children under 3-years-old have to be strapped into a car seat when […]
- One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 / R529 in Letsitele 28 September 2017One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 and R529 in Letsitele. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at 19h10, finding a truck lying on the side of the road on its roof.