At 06h42 on Saturday morning Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a collision along Lynnwood Road, Equestria, Pretoria. Exact detail to the cause of the collision will form part of the South African Police investigation. Paramedics arrived at the scene and show more
Tag Archive for: pretoria
This afternoon just after 4pm EMER-G-MED’s RV7, M05 and A08 responded to reports of a multi-vehicle rollover on the N14 North near Jean Avenue in Pretoria. custom_galleryimages not found On arrival paramedics found that two vehicles had collided, causing show more
One person sustained moderate injuries and was transported to hospital after a collision on the corner of Delmas and Hans Strijdom in Pretoria. custom_galleryimages not found show more
17 people were injured in a collision between a taxi and a car at the R80 and R513 in Acacia, in Pretoria, this morning. ER24 paramedics and other services arrived on scene and found the patients sitting on the side show more
Nine people were injured in a collision between a taxi and a car at Pretorius and Beckett streets in Arcadia, Pretoria, this afternoon. ER24 paramedics and other services attended to the incident. Upon arrival at the scene, both vehicles were show more
Two woman, both in their 20’s, was injured this morning after their vehicle crashed into a wall at the Eufees and Christina De Wit intersection in Pretoria. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene and found the light motor vehicle smashed show more
At least fourteen people have sustained injuries varying from serious to moderate after a bus and a taxi collided with each other on the R513 and corner Zambezi drive in Derdepoort, Pretoria. Reports from the scene indicate that there were show more
Pretoria – #TruckCrash RT @Rieks_Towing Crash c/o WF Nkomo & Maltzan, Towing clearing scene @TrafficSA pic.twitter.com/EGbxW7iKoE — Rob Byrne (@TrafficSA) May 15, 2016 show more
A sixty-four-year-old man has been killed and one other person has sustained minor injuries when a light aircraft crashed about a kilometre away from the Kitty Hawk Aerodrome. Reports from the scene indicate that the aircraft crashed shortly after take-off show more
46 people have sustained injuries varying from moderate to minor after a bus and a truck collided with each other on Es’kia Mphahlele drive near the R80 in Hermanstad ,Pretoria. Reports from the scene indicate that two people sustained moderate show more
Search SA Webbook
Explore SA Webbook
- Untitled 3 March 2018
- Untitled 24 February 2018
- BUDGET SPEECH 2018: Articles, Highlights, Complete Speech Documents all-in-one 22 February 2018Finance Minister Malusi Gigaba’s Budget Speech has seen him make “difficult decisions” to address a revenue shortfall and to fund free higher education. An increase in value-added tax (VAT), fuel levy and a higher estate duty tax are just some of the things South Africans will be faced with this year. As part of wide-ranging […]
- WATCH: CRAZY VIDEO of Suspected Hijacker that hangs onto Hi-Speed Truck on Highway 27 January 2018Cellphone Video Footage has emerged showing what is believed to be a suspected Hijacker that hangs onto a truck while speeding down a highway in South Africa. The man is moving on the outside of the truck like a spider on a web. Unfortunately we did not have additional information about this incident at the […]
- WATCH: Rescued from the rip current - Micael tells his story... 30 December 2017A teenage boy was rescued after he got into trouble and caught in a rip current. Micael tells his story. Be safe. Swim between the lifeguard flags. If caught, don't fight it. Relax, Float and Wave. We'll get you.
- THREE Separate Incidents on Saturday where 3 Joggers died 2 December 2017News, Accidents, Robberies & Incidents received reports of Three joggers / runners that have been killed in three separate incidents on Saturday. Two of the incidents happened in the Western Cape in Sea Point and George and on in Roodepoort (Gauteng). View the three incidents below.
- DIRECTOR PILLAY on Flakka: It's Confirmed that We are in Trouble if we don't deal with this effectively, Right Now! 11 November 2017South Africa, It's Confirmed it is Flakka, It's Confirmed it's on our Shores, It's Confirmed that We are in Trouble if we don't Deal with this Effectively, Right Now. That was the words of Director of Anti-Drug Forum, Mr Sam Pillay during an interview with MorningLive on SABC. Mr Pillay is telling us more about […]
- WATCH LIVE: HENRI VAN BREDA TRIPLE AXE MURDER TRIAL 4 November 2017Triple murder accused Henri van Breda is testifying in his defence in the Western Cape High Court. https://youtu.be/ErLradqoQWc
- VIDEO - FARM ATTACK EARLY THIS MORNING: Owner of Farm Shot one attacker, Dead 20 October 2017FARM ATTACK: During the Early hours of Friday morning, four attacker's armed with hand guns targeted a farm in Polokwane. The owner of the farm respond and shot one of the attackers. Two of his accomplices then dragged the injured criminal but eventually fled the scene leaving the one behind. He was found dead. - […]
- WATCH VIDEO SHOOTOUT: Three Police Officers injured in Gang-Shootout in Hanover Park, Cape Flats 7 October 2017Gang Shootout between Police and gangsters in Hanover Park has left three police officers wounded.
- VIDEO: Fatal Head-on collision involving 2 Trucks & a Bakkie on the N1 Leeu-Gamka & Beaufort West 7 October 2017The N1 in the Western Cape was closed for at least 7 hours between Leeu Gamka and Beaufort West due to a fatal head-on collision involving two trucks and a bakkie on Friday night. The vehicles burst into flames on impact.
- VEHICLE LICENCE FEES: Government increases vehicle licence transaction fees in 2018 7 October 2017Minister of Transport, Joe Maswanganyi has announced that South African motorists can expect to pay more in national licensing transaction fees in 2018. In terms of The Road Traffic Management Corporation Act, local licensing centres must pay the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) a transaction fee for each motorist it processes.
- ATTACKS ON PARAMEDICS: How is it possible for anyone to Attack Emergency Personnel? 5 October 2017How is it possible for people to attack emergency personnel? Paramedics go out of their way to save other people's lives, regardless of who you are, a victim or the attacker, you are being helped by Paramedics with the same loving heart. Here is a couple of heart-breaking incidents where Paramedics were attacked while trying […]
- 3 People injured when a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road, Centurion 4 October 2017Three people sustained injuries ranging from minor to moderate after a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road in Valhalla in Centurion this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on scene at 17H10, the two occupants of the vehicle were walking around on the scene.
- A Woman was seriously injured when she was attacked by a Dog, Centurion 3 October 2017A woman, believed to be in her 40's, was left seriously injured on Sunday night when she was attacked by a dog at her residence in Prinia Street in Rooihuiskraal in Centurion.
- DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY: 59 People Killed, more than 500 Injured 3 October 2017Police have recovered a huge cache of guns and explosives from the Las Vegas hotel room and home of the man accused of killing at least 59 people and injuring over 500 in the deadliest mass shooting in US history.
- THREE People were injured after a Taxi & Car collided head-on Shepstone road in Pinetown 1 October 2017One person sustained moderate injuries and two more sustained minor injuries in a head-on collision between a taxi and car on Shepstone road in Pinetown during the early hours of this morning.
- OFF-DUTY SECURITY GUARD SHOT MULTIPLE TIMES IN CENTURION LAST NIGHT 1 October 2017An off-duty security guard, believed to be in his 20's, was shot multiple times in section 26 of Olievenhoutbosch in Centurion last night.
- Paramedics said it could have been very different had I not taken the extra 2 minutes to be sure they were buckled correctly 28 September 2017If you ever doubted the importance of a baby safety seat, this article will sent shivers down your spine. Baby Safety seats is not only important for your child's safety, it's compulsory according to the Regulation to the National Road Traffic Act all children under 3-years-old have to be strapped into a car seat when […]
- One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 / R529 in Letsitele 28 September 2017One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 and R529 in Letsitele. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at 19h10, finding a truck lying on the side of the road on its roof.