14, INCLUDING A 8 MONTH OLD BABY, KILLED IN LIMPOPO CRASH Fourteen people including a toddler have been killed in a crash involving a truck and a bakkie on the R101 outside Mokopane in Limpopo on Wednesday morning. Three people show more
Tag Archive for: news
Where the News are filtered according to our readers interest. Local SA News, Accidents, Robberies, Incidents, Breaking News, Daily Updates, Weather Predictions & Warnings, Traffic & Community News.
Beer truck loses load in Midrand. A truck carrying cases of beer has overturned and lost its load on the Allandale on-ramp in Midrand. There are heavy delays in the area and motorists are urged to avoid the scene if show more
January 15, 2016 at 09:11am Cape Town biker dies in M5 crash Cape Town – A motorcyclist was killed on impact on Wednesday night when he collided with a lamp-post on the M5 while allegedly overtaking cars on the left-hand show more
Taxi crashes into toll plaza, at least 17 injured 15 January 2016 taxi1 Taxi crashes into toll plaza1 At least 17 people were injured when a taxi driver crashed into concrete barriers at the Mvoti Toll Plaza, N2 close to show more
A police officer was decapitated when he transported a prisoner on the N1 on Thursday. A police officer was decapitated when his car collided with a wall on the N1 after he was attacked by a prisoner he was transporting, show...
JOHANNESBURG – The long-awaited release of the 2015/16 festive season road death toll, with a 14% increase in immediate road deaths over the 2014/15 festive season and monitored over the period 1 December 2015 to 11 January 2016 to 1,755, show more
FAMILY OF 6 DIE IN BEAUFORT WEST ACCIDENT The family were headed towards the Eastern Cape & taxi towards Cape Town. FILE: Emergency services and traffic officials are currently on the scene, clearing the wreckage.Picture: SA Paramedics via Twitter. CAPE show more
Cape Town – This was the scene where cops found a 12-year-old behind the wheel of a car while his dad was drunk in the passenger seat. There was also a three-year-old child in the car at the time. The show more
BREAKING NEWS: Crime fighting figure injured in N2 crash Incident occurred earlier this morning. Emergency personnel are at the scene of the incident. Emergency personnel are at the scene of the incident. A PROMINENT Toti crime fighting figure show more
Two people were killed last night and 34 seriously injured when an Intercape bus was petrol-bombed in Strand, outside Cape Town. The City of Cape Town said the attack was mounted in Onverwacht Road. Earlier reports said a about 50 show more
Search SA Webbook
Explore SA Webbook
- WATCH VIDEO SHOOTOUT: Three Police Officers injured in Gang-Shootout in Hanover Park, Cape Flats 7 October 2017Gang Shootout between Police and gangsters in Hanover Park has left three police officers wounded.
- VIDEO: Fatal Head-on collision involving 2 Trucks & a Bakkie on the N1 Leeu-Gamka & Beaufort West 7 October 2017The N1 in the Western Cape was closed for at least 7 hours between Leeu Gamka and Beaufort West due to a fatal head-on collision involving two trucks and a bakkie on Friday night. The vehicles burst into flames on impact.
- VEHICLE LICENCE FEES: Government increases vehicle licence transaction fees in 2018 7 October 2017Minister of Transport, Joe Maswanganyi has announced that South African motorists can expect to pay more in national licensing transaction fees in 2018. In terms of The Road Traffic Management Corporation Act, local licensing centres must pay the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) a transaction fee for each motorist it processes.
- ATTACKS ON PARAMEDICS: How is it possible for anyone to Attack Emergency Personnel? 5 October 2017How is it possible for people to attack emergency personnel? Paramedics go out of their way to save other people's lives, regardless of who you are, a victim or the attacker, you are being helped by Paramedics with the same loving heart. Here is a couple of heart-breaking incidents where Paramedics were attacked while trying […]
- 3 People injured when a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road, Centurion 4 October 2017Three people sustained injuries ranging from minor to moderate after a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road in Valhalla in Centurion this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on scene at 17H10, the two occupants of the vehicle were walking around on the scene.
- A Woman was seriously injured when she was attacked by a Dog, Centurion 3 October 2017A woman, believed to be in her 40's, was left seriously injured on Sunday night when she was attacked by a dog at her residence in Prinia Street in Rooihuiskraal in Centurion.
- DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY: 59 People Killed, more than 500 Injured 3 October 2017Police have recovered a huge cache of guns and explosives from the Las Vegas hotel room and home of the man accused of killing at least 59 people and injuring over 500 in the deadliest mass shooting in US history.
- Untitled 1 October 2017
- THREE People were injured after a Taxi & Car collided head-on Shepstone road in Pinetown 1 October 2017One person sustained moderate injuries and two more sustained minor injuries in a head-on collision between a taxi and car on Shepstone road in Pinetown during the early hours of this morning.
- OFF-DUTY SECURITY GUARD SHOT MULTIPLE TIMES IN CENTURION LAST NIGHT 1 October 2017An off-duty security guard, believed to be in his 20's, was shot multiple times in section 26 of Olievenhoutbosch in Centurion last night.
- Paramedics said it could have been very different had I not taken the extra 2 minutes to be sure they were buckled correctly 28 September 2017If you ever doubted the importance of a baby safety seat, this article will sent shivers down your spine. Baby Safety seats is not only important for your child's safety, it's compulsory according to the Regulation to the National Road Traffic Act all children under 3-years-old have to be strapped into a car seat when […]
- One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 / R529 in Letsitele 28 September 2017One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 and R529 in Letsitele. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at 19h10, finding a truck lying on the side of the road on its roof.
- Woman is in Critical Condition after she was stabbed multiple times in Cosmo, Johannesburg 28 September 2017A woman was left critically injured this morning after she was stabbed multiple times in her residence in Cosmo, Johannesburg.
- At Least 13 People were injured when a Truck and Taxi collided in Roodepoort this afternoon 28 September 2017A woman sustained serious injuries and twelve others sustained minor injuries after a taxi and a truck collided on Main Reef and Dobsonville road in Roodepoort this afternoon.
- TWO People were injured when two vehicles collided on the R500 in Carletonville 28 September 2017Two people sustained injuries ranging from moderate to serious after two vehicles collided on the R500 in Carletonville this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at approximately 15H35, they found a man walking around on the scene and a woman entrapped in the vehicle.
- A Man was killed when he was knocked off his Scooter on Vereeniging Road, Kimberly 28 September 2017A man was killed yesterday afternoon when he was knocked off his scooter by a truck while travelling on the Vereeniging Road in Kimberly.
- WATCH HOW GROUP OF MEN BREAK INTO CLICKS THIS MORNING IN WEST RAND 28 September 2017CCTV footage was released on social media showing a group of men breaking into a Clicks store. This happend just after 06h00 on Thursday morning at a mall in the West Rand, Johannesburg.
- VIDEO - GAUTENG: N1 South Closed - 6 People including a child were killed when Taxi overturned 28 September 2017The N1 Southbound highway is currently closed due to a fatal accident after Allandale road. Motorists are advised to avoid the N1 south highway and to make use of alternative routes. The video below was sent to News, Accidents, Robberies & Incidents by Reon de Villiers moments after the accident happened.
- WESTERN CAPE: ONE PERSON KILLED IN HELICOPTER CRASH IN STRAND 28 September 2017A man was killed this afternoon when a helicopter crashed into a field of a primary school in Lwandle near Strand in the Western Cape. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at approximately 12h00, finding Metro services already in attendance.
- Parents, you can help us to protect children by reading more about safety tips on sexting 28 September 2017What is sexting? Sexting is the act of sending a picture/photograph or yourself naked or semi-naked by using electronic means. It also involves sending flirtatious or sexual messages to others, often using acronyms and abbreviations.