14, INCLUDING A 8 MONTH OLD BABY, KILLED IN LIMPOPO CRASH Fourteen people including a toddler have been killed in a crash involving a truck and a bakkie on the R101 outside Mokopane in Limpopo on Wednesday morning. Three people show more
Tag Archive for: news
Where the News are filtered according to our readers interest. Local SA News, Accidents, Robberies, Incidents, Breaking News, Daily Updates, Weather Predictions & Warnings, Traffic & Community News.
Beer truck loses load in Midrand. A truck carrying cases of beer has overturned and lost its load on the Allandale on-ramp in Midrand. There are heavy delays in the area and motorists are urged to avoid the scene if show more
January 15, 2016 at 09:11am Cape Town biker dies in M5 crash Cape Town – A motorcyclist was killed on impact on Wednesday night when he collided with a lamp-post on the M5 while allegedly overtaking cars on the left-hand show more
Taxi crashes into toll plaza, at least 17 injured 15 January 2016 taxi1 Taxi crashes into toll plaza1 At least 17 people were injured when a taxi driver crashed into concrete barriers at the Mvoti Toll Plaza, N2 close to show more
A police officer was decapitated when he transported a prisoner on the N1 on Thursday. A police officer was decapitated when his car collided with a wall on the N1 after he was attacked by a prisoner he was transporting, show...
JOHANNESBURG – The long-awaited release of the 2015/16 festive season road death toll, with a 14% increase in immediate road deaths over the 2014/15 festive season and monitored over the period 1 December 2015 to 11 January 2016 to 1,755, show more
FAMILY OF 6 DIE IN BEAUFORT WEST ACCIDENT The family were headed towards the Eastern Cape & taxi towards Cape Town. FILE: Emergency services and traffic officials are currently on the scene, clearing the wreckage.Picture: SA Paramedics via Twitter. CAPE show more
Cape Town – This was the scene where cops found a 12-year-old behind the wheel of a car while his dad was drunk in the passenger seat. There was also a three-year-old child in the car at the time. The show more
BREAKING NEWS: Crime fighting figure injured in N2 crash Incident occurred earlier this morning. Emergency personnel are at the scene of the incident. Emergency personnel are at the scene of the incident. A PROMINENT Toti crime fighting figure show more
Two people were killed last night and 34 seriously injured when an Intercape bus was petrol-bombed in Strand, outside Cape Town. The City of Cape Town said the attack was mounted in Onverwacht Road. Earlier reports said a about 50 show more
Search SA Webbook
Explore SA Webbook
- Untitled 1 April 2018
- Untitled 3 March 2018
- Untitled 24 February 2018
- BUDGET SPEECH 2018: Articles, Highlights, Complete Speech Documents all-in-one 22 February 2018Finance Minister Malusi Gigaba’s Budget Speech has seen him make “difficult decisions” to address a revenue shortfall and to fund free higher education. An increase in value-added tax (VAT), fuel levy and a higher estate duty tax are just some of the things South Africans will be faced with this year. As part of wide-ranging […]
- WATCH: CRAZY VIDEO of Suspected Hijacker that hangs onto Hi-Speed Truck on Highway 27 January 2018Cellphone Video Footage has emerged showing what is believed to be a suspected Hijacker that hangs onto a truck while speeding down a highway in South Africa. The man is moving on the outside of the truck like a spider on a web. Unfortunately we did not have additional information about this incident at the […]
- WATCH: Rescued from the rip current - Micael tells his story... 30 December 2017A teenage boy was rescued after he got into trouble and caught in a rip current. Micael tells his story. Be safe. Swim between the lifeguard flags. If caught, don't fight it. Relax, Float and Wave. We'll get you.
- THREE Separate Incidents on Saturday where 3 Joggers died 2 December 2017News, Accidents, Robberies & Incidents received reports of Three joggers / runners that have been killed in three separate incidents on Saturday. Two of the incidents happened in the Western Cape in Sea Point and George and on in Roodepoort (Gauteng). View the three incidents below.
- DIRECTOR PILLAY on Flakka: It's Confirmed that We are in Trouble if we don't deal with this effectively, Right Now! 11 November 2017South Africa, It's Confirmed it is Flakka, It's Confirmed it's on our Shores, It's Confirmed that We are in Trouble if we don't Deal with this Effectively, Right Now. That was the words of Director of Anti-Drug Forum, Mr Sam Pillay during an interview with MorningLive on SABC. Mr Pillay is telling us more about […]
- WATCH LIVE: HENRI VAN BREDA TRIPLE AXE MURDER TRIAL 4 November 2017Triple murder accused Henri van Breda is testifying in his defence in the Western Cape High Court. https://youtu.be/ErLradqoQWc
- VIDEO - FARM ATTACK EARLY THIS MORNING: Owner of Farm Shot one attacker, Dead 20 October 2017FARM ATTACK: During the Early hours of Friday morning, four attacker's armed with hand guns targeted a farm in Polokwane. The owner of the farm respond and shot one of the attackers. Two of his accomplices then dragged the injured criminal but eventually fled the scene leaving the one behind. He was found dead. - […]
- WATCH VIDEO SHOOTOUT: Three Police Officers injured in Gang-Shootout in Hanover Park, Cape Flats 7 October 2017Gang Shootout between Police and gangsters in Hanover Park has left three police officers wounded.
- VIDEO: Fatal Head-on collision involving 2 Trucks & a Bakkie on the N1 Leeu-Gamka & Beaufort West 7 October 2017The N1 in the Western Cape was closed for at least 7 hours between Leeu Gamka and Beaufort West due to a fatal head-on collision involving two trucks and a bakkie on Friday night. The vehicles burst into flames on impact.
- VEHICLE LICENCE FEES: Government increases vehicle licence transaction fees in 2018 7 October 2017Minister of Transport, Joe Maswanganyi has announced that South African motorists can expect to pay more in national licensing transaction fees in 2018. In terms of The Road Traffic Management Corporation Act, local licensing centres must pay the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) a transaction fee for each motorist it processes.
- ATTACKS ON PARAMEDICS: How is it possible for anyone to Attack Emergency Personnel? 5 October 2017How is it possible for people to attack emergency personnel? Paramedics go out of their way to save other people's lives, regardless of who you are, a victim or the attacker, you are being helped by Paramedics with the same loving heart. Here is a couple of heart-breaking incidents where Paramedics were attacked while trying […]
- 3 People injured when a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road, Centurion 4 October 2017Three people sustained injuries ranging from minor to moderate after a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road in Valhalla in Centurion this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on scene at 17H10, the two occupants of the vehicle were walking around on the scene.
- A Woman was seriously injured when she was attacked by a Dog, Centurion 3 October 2017A woman, believed to be in her 40's, was left seriously injured on Sunday night when she was attacked by a dog at her residence in Prinia Street in Rooihuiskraal in Centurion.
- DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY: 59 People Killed, more than 500 Injured 3 October 2017Police have recovered a huge cache of guns and explosives from the Las Vegas hotel room and home of the man accused of killing at least 59 people and injuring over 500 in the deadliest mass shooting in US history.
- THREE People were injured after a Taxi & Car collided head-on Shepstone road in Pinetown 1 October 2017One person sustained moderate injuries and two more sustained minor injuries in a head-on collision between a taxi and car on Shepstone road in Pinetown during the early hours of this morning.
- OFF-DUTY SECURITY GUARD SHOT MULTIPLE TIMES IN CENTURION LAST NIGHT 1 October 2017An off-duty security guard, believed to be in his 20's, was shot multiple times in section 26 of Olievenhoutbosch in Centurion last night.
- Paramedics said it could have been very different had I not taken the extra 2 minutes to be sure they were buckled correctly 28 September 2017If you ever doubted the importance of a baby safety seat, this article will sent shivers down your spine. Baby Safety seats is not only important for your child's safety, it's compulsory according to the Regulation to the National Road Traffic Act all children under 3-years-old have to be strapped into a car seat when […]