On Sunday morning at 03h00 Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a rollover crash along Boy Louw Road in Vereeniging. Reports from the scene indicate that the vehicle veered off the roadway and overturned several times, the twisted frame coming to show more
Tag Archive for: news accidents robberies incidents
Motor vehicle collision involving two vehicles left two patients with moderate injuries. Accident happened on Koeberg road in Milnerton. show more
EVERYTHING BURNS NOWADAYS : VOORTREKKER RD. MONEY TRUCK ON FIRE. KRUGERSDORP. Gauteng. show more
JOHANNESBURG – The driver of a long distance bus that overturned on the M1 South in Johannesburg is still on the run. The accident happened at the M2 Split in Newtown on Monday night. He fled the scene after the show more
A woman was killed and two others injured this morning after two light motor vehicle collided on the N2 south-bound in Umgabba, KwaZulu Natal. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene to find one light motor vehicle sitting in the emergency show more
On Wednesday morning at 06h24 Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a collision on the N3 30 kilometres after Warden towards Villiers. Reports from the scene indicate that a Bakkie and a truck collided head-on. Exact detail to the cause of show more
Two people have died and twelve have been injured after a taxi collided with a truck on Hendrik Potgieter near Doreen road in Roodepoort. Reports from the scene indicate that the taxi rolled down an embankment on impact. Reports from show more
One man was killed and three others injured this morning after two taxis collided head-on at the corners of Bonnyvale and Thomas Road in Benoni, east of Johannesburg. Paramedics from the ER24 Johannesburg East Branch arrived on the scene at show more
⚠ AIRPORT TRAFFIC ALERT ⚠ Johannesburg R24 East A Truck Crash occurred which resulted in a TOTAL ROAD CLOSURE at the Edenvale exit… Truck accident R24 East after Edenvale – highway closed – 1 hour delays into Gillooly’s. A Truck show more
Eight people including seven school children have been injured after a T Bone collision on Booth Road in Chesterville just after 6am this morning. Rescue Care Paramedics arrived on the scene to find that two vehicles collided in a T show more
Search SA Webbook
Explore SA Webbook
- WESTERN CAPE: Allegations of Police Officers killed in Hanover Park are refuted 19 September 2017Allegations that two police officers were shot and killed are being spread by inaccurate media reports as well as social media platforms. These allegations are refuted. This afternoon an 18 year old man was shot and killed in Erie Court Hanover Park by a suspect who fled the scene.
- Kidnapping alert spreading on social media for "Harrisburg child" NOT true 19 September 2017A photograph circulating on Facebook in early 2017 sought help finding a missing boy who had reportedly gone missing from his Pennsylvania home after abduction. Although the appeal was a somewhat fact-based one, the child has long since been found and safely returned to his home.
- BABYSITTER has been Arrested for attempted Murder after abusing a baby girl 19 September 2017An Outjo babysitter has been arrested on attempted murder and other charges after she was allegedly filmed physically abusing a baby girl in her care. Nicoline Hoëses (38) appeared in the Outjo Magistrate's Court on Monday on charges of attempted murder, assault with intent to do grievous bodily harm, and ill-treatment of a child.
- A TANKER TRUCK collided into a Train on Muldersvlei road, Emergency services on-scene 19 September 2017Emergency services is on an accident scene where a Truck collided into a Train at the level crossing on Muldersvlei road. One carriage derailed due to the impact of the crash.
- BRYANSTON - Four people were injured this morning in a four-vehicle collision on Homestead Road 19 September 2017Four people were injured this morning following a four-vehicle collision on Homestead Road in Bryanston. ER24 paramedics, along with another service, arrived on the scene at approximately 06h30 and found a taxi and two light motor vehicles in the middle of the intersections.
- RANDBURG - Man was seriously injured this afternoon when he was knocked off Delivery Bike 19 September 2017A man was left seriously injured this afternoon when he was knocked off his delivery bike on Bond Road in Randburg. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at approximately 12h30, finding a man lying in the middle of the road next to his scooter.
- DISTURBING VIDEO Emerged showing a Domestic Worker brutally assaulting a Baby 19 September 2017A Heartbreaking, Disturbing and horrifying video emerged that shows how a woman, believed to be a domestic worker, brutally assault a little baby. News, Accidents, Robberies & Incidents have no information on this video and ask that anyone with information to get in touch with us.
- WATCH: Potentially catastrophic Category 5 Hurricane Maria makes landfall in Guadeloupe 19 September 2017Hurricane Maria strengthened into a “potentially catastrophic” Category Five storm as it barrelled into eastern Caribbean islands still reeling from Irma, forcing residents to evacuate in powerful winds and lashing rain.
- A man was killed this afternoon when his Motorbike rear-ended a Tipper-truck on the N14 18 September 2017A man was killed this afternoon when his motorbike rear-ended a tipper-truck on the N14 north bound highway, before the Weirda turn-off in Valhalla. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene and found local authorities already in attendance, closing off the highway.
- WATCH - Group of Men Armed with Sledgehammers & Firearms rob Virginia Liquor Store, KZN 18 September 2017A Group of men, Armed with sledgehammers and firearms robbed Checkers Liquor Shop in Virginia Circle, KwaZulu-Natal on Thursday morning. According to police sources, the gang of seven were in and out of the store within two minutes getting away with several bottles of alcohol.
- ONE Person was killed, 20 others injured when Taxi rolled on N1/M1S at the Buccleuch Interchange 18 September 2017A woman has been killed and approximately twenty others injured this afternoon when a taxi rolled on the N1/M1S at the Buccleuch Interchange in Johannesburg. ER24 paramedics were responding to another emergency and came across this incident at approximately 14h25.
- 19 People were injured this afternoon when a Taxi rolled and crashed into another vehicle 18 September 2017Nineteen people were left injured this afternoon when a taxi rolled, colliding with a light motor vehicle, at the Bond and Main Road intersection in Ferndale, Johannesburg. ER24 paramedics, along with other services, arrived on the scene shortly after 12h00 to find both vehicles in the middle of the intersection.
- Witpoortjie Biker in Critical Condition after knocked over by a bakkie, dragged beneath a truck 18 September 2017A man, believed to be in his 30's, was left critically injured this morning when he was knocked over by a bakkie and dragged beneath a truck on Albertina Sisulu Drive in Witpoortjie, Roodepoort.
- NINE People were injured this morning when a Bakkie rolled on the R21, Kempton Park 18 September 2017Nine people were left injured this morning when the bakkie they were traveling in rolled on the R21 south near the Pomona turn-off in Kempton Park. ER24 paramedics, along with various other services, arrived on the scene at 09h17, finding the bakkie lying on its roof in the fast lane.
- LISTEN: Joburg teacher accused of assaulting mentally disabled learner 18 September 2017A Johannesburg mother, Tumi* , has relayed how her child was physically assaulted by a caregiver last week.
- CAPE TOWN PROTESTS - N1 ROAD CLOSURE: N1 Inbound at Joostenbergvlakte 18 September 2017Motorists are advised to make use of alternative routes, the N1 inbound lane closed at Joostenbergvlakte due to tyres burning in the roadway. Motorists are using the slipway to pass the scene.
- Five People were injured after collision on R21 in Kempton Park 17 September 2017Five people were injured after a collision between a small bakkie and a van on the R21 South just after Atlas road in Kempton Park last night. When ER24 paramedics arrived on scene at 21H00, two people were entrapped inside a bakkie.
- AT LEAST 7 People were killed in Shooting & Stabbing Related incidents in Cape Town Last night 17 September 2017Cape Town Emergency workers responded to multiple reports of shooting-related incidents across the Mother City on Saturday night. At least 6 people have been killed in separate shooting incidents and 1 died after being stabbed.
- A 7-Year-Old Girl was killed, 3 others injured in a Single Vehicle Rollover Crash in Carletonville 17 September 2017A girl, believed to be 7-years-old, was killed and three others sustained injuries ranging from moderate to serious after a single vehicle rollover on the R501 in Carletonville this afternoon.
- TWO MEN drowned in two Separate incidents in Albert Falls dam and Chelmsford dam 17 September 2017The man went missing yesterday afternoon whereby paramedics, along with SAPS Search and Rescue, were called to the scene. The search continued this morning and the body was found. Unfortunately, there was nothing paramedics could do for the man and he was declared dead on the scene.