A woman has died and another has sustained moderate injuries after two vehicle’s collided with each other on Christian De Wet road near Clearwater Mall in Roodepoort. The exact detail to the cause of the accident will remain a subject show more
Tag Archive for: Netcare 911
A woman has died and an elderly man is in a critical condition after a bakkie and a vehicle collided with each other on the R56 in Pietermaritzburg. The exact detail to the cause of the accident will remain a show more
At 13h51 Netcare 911 paramedics and their rescue unit responded to a collision on the M19 near the Blair Athol off ramp. Reports from the scene indicate that the vehicle collided into a stationary vehicle, exact detail will however remain show more
At 13h27 on Sunday afternoon Netcare 911 paramedics received a call for a collision on the N5 about eight Kilometres from Bethlehem in the direction of Kestel. Reports from the scene indicate that a delivery vehicle collided into the side show more
At 02h34 on Saturday morning Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a collision along Voortrekker Rd, Rant-en-dal, and Krugersdorp. Exact detail to the cause of the crash and preceding events is still speculative and will form part of police investigation. Paramedics show more
At 07h43 Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a collision on the Amanzimtoti River Bridge along Kingsway Road. Reports from the scene indicate that the bus was rounding a bend coming down a steep hill when he collided with a car show more
At 18h15 on Wednesday night Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a collision in Dassie Rand Potchefstroom. Reports from the scene indicate that the vehicle with seven occupants had left the roadway and overturned, its twisted frame coming to rest on show more
On Sunday morning at 03h00 Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a rollover crash along Boy Louw Road in Vereeniging. Reports from the scene indicate that the vehicle veered off the roadway and overturned several times, the twisted frame coming to show more
At 15h08 on Thursday afternoon Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a pedestrian collision along Kingsway Road near the Virgin Active Gym in Amanzimtoti. Reports from the scene indicate that a security guard was struck by an Audi while trying to show more
Thursday night, Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a collision along Sefako Magatho Drive in Pretoria. Netcare 911 paramedics arrived at the scene and found the biker lying on the roadway. Tragically he had died before our arrival due to the show more
Search SA Webbook
Explore SA Webbook
- SAPS: TWO ARMED ROBBERY SUSPECTS ARRESTED IN ALBERTON SATURDAY AFTERNOON 24 June 2017Gauteng: Police recovered a stolen vehicle, an unlicensed firearm and cell phones stolen from a Telkom shop in Alberton.
- DRIVER & PASSENGER SERIOUSLY INJURED AFTER TAXI COLLIDED INTO SIDE OF CAR 24 June 2017Kwazulu Private Ambulance responded to a crash between a light motor vehicle and a taxi on Saturday morning.
- TWO PEOPLE WERE KILLED & 7 INJURED IN MULTI VEHICLE COLLISION ON THE R21 BENONI 24 June 2017Two people have been killed and seven others injured this morning following a multiple vehicle collision on the R21 northbound, before the Atlas turnoff in Benoni, Johannesburg.
- MAN FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE AFTER CRASHING HIS MOTORCYCLE WITHOUT A HELMET 24 June 2017At 09h55 on Saturday morning, Netcare 911 paramedics and their rescue unit was called to a motorcycle crash on Longwa Street, Strijdompark, Randburg.
- ROAD CLOSED BOTH WAYS: MASSIVE COLLISION ON THE R21 NORTH HIGHWAY IN KEMPTON PARK 24 June 2017Two people have died and 3 others left injured after 2 trucks and 5 cars collided along the R21 north in Kempton Park.
- 4 PEOPLE WERE KILLED, 11 INJURED IN HEAD-ON COLLISION EARLY SATURDAY MORNING 24 June 2017At 04h00 on Saturday morning the 24th of June, Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a collision along the R73 between Virginia and Welkom in the Free State.
- SAPS NEWS: BURGERSFORT SAPS LAUNCH MANHUNT FOR BUSINESS ROBBERY SUSPECTS 24 June 2017The Police in Burgersfort have launched a massive manhunt for a group of armed suspects who committed a business robbery and Murder yesterday, 23 June 2017, at the local bank within the Twin City complex.
- NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE FOR THE NEW NUMBER PLATES TO BE IMPLEMENTED IN 2017 24 June 2017No official date has been set for the roll out of South Africa's new number plate legislation. Last year, government announced plans to introduce new car licence plates in 2017.
- FEMALE WAS HIT BY TRAIN IN BLOEMFONTEIN ON FRIDAY EVENING, TRAGICALLY DIED 23 June 2017On Friday the 23rd at 21h37, Netcare 911 paramedics responded to an emergency call at the railway station in Stals Road, Gardenia Park, Bloemfontein.
- 2 PEOPLE WERE KILLED, 2 INJURED AFTER 3 TRUCKS COLLIDED ON N11 NEAR LOSKOP DAM 23 June 2017Two men have been killed and two others injured this afternoon when three trucks collided on the N11 near Loskop Dam, Mpumalanga.
- 2 SECURITY GUARDS CRITICAL AFTER BEING STABBED MULTIPLE TIMES BY ATM ROBBERS 23 June 2017On Friday the 23rd at 18h52, Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a stabbing incident at an ATM in Lunnon Road, Hillcrest, Pretoria.
- EVENT TOMORROW: LEVELS OF SERIOUS CRIMES WHICH POSE A THREAT TO COMMUNITY 23 June 2017The Presidential Siyahlola (Inspection) event is set to take place tomorrow, 24 June 2017 at the Sadu Sports Grounds, Lusikisiki.
- WOMAN DRIVER SUSTAINED INJURIES AFTER HER CAR COLLIDED WITH A BAKKIE ON ESTON RD 23 June 2017At 12h07 on Friday afternoon, Netcare 911 and the Provincial paramedics responded to a collision at the R624 Eston Road and the Mid-Illovo intersection.
- URGENTLY WANTED FOR MURDER AND MULTIPLE ARMED ROBBERIES 23 June 2017The Saps Provincial Tracking Team have launched a manhunt for a wanted suspect for the Letsitele murder and a series of armed robberies which he committed together with his accomplices in the Tzaneen and surrounding areas during December 2016.
- SECURITY GUARD SAVES THE DAY: 2 HOUSEBREAKING SUSPECTS WOUNDED IN SHOOTOUT 23 June 2017Two alleged suspects were wounded this morning at a complex in Rooihuiskraal North during a shooting incident.
- 5 PEOPLE MIRACULOUSLY ESCAPED WITH ONLY MINOR INJURIES AFTER CAR ROLLED ON R59 23 June 2017At 16h30 on Thursday the 22nd, Netcare 911 and other services responded to a vehicle that overturned on the R59 in the Klipriver area of Johannesburg.
- CAPE TOWN: FOETUS FOUND DUMPED IN RUBBISH BIN ON VOORTREKKER ROAD IN BELLVILLE 23 June 2017CAPE TOWN - A foetus has been found dumped in the Bellville area. The discovery was made on Friday morning.
- WATCH EMPLOYEE HIJACKED AT GUNPOINT BY 3 ARMED SUSPECTS IN ISIPINGO THIS MORNING 23 June 2017Three armed suspects with balaclavas and hoodies held up the operations manager of a company on Ally Road, Isipingo at about 7:25 am this morning. The suspects confronted the victim as he drove into the company parking bay in a Toyota Hilux Double Cab 2017 model.
- EASTERN CAPE SAPS NEWS: POLICE CRACKDOWN ON ATM FRAUDSTERS 23 June 2017Relentless efforts to ensure that offenders are brought to book, continue to yield positive results as members from Uitenhage SAPS secured multiple arrests and seizures yesterday, Thursday, 22 June 2017.
- MAN IN HIS 30's CRITICALLY INJURED AFTER CRASHING HEAD-ON INTO A TREE, JHB 23 June 2017On Friday the 23rd at 00h21, the Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a collision along Lang Street in Rosettenville, Johannesburg.