One woman was killed and four others injured yesterday morning after a head-on collision between two light motor vehicles on the Golden Highway in Sasolburg. ER24 paramedics, along with another service, arrived on the scene and found one vehicle in show more
Tag Archive for: ER24
Five people were injured this afternoon, including four children, after their vehicle rolled and crashed into a tree on the R501 outside of Potchefstroom. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene and found the light motor vehicle lying upside down against show more
Five people were injured this afternoon after a head-on collision on the R82 in Sasolburg. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene and found both a bakkie and light motor vehicle in the middle of the road. It is believed that show more
A man, believed to be in his 20s, was killed last night after he was hit by a bakkie on the R57 in Vanderbijlpark. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene after 22h00 last night and found the body of a show more
One man has been killed and two others injured this afternoon after a head-on collision between a SUV and light motor vehicle on the R700 in Soutpan in the Free State. ER24 paramedics, along with other services, arrived on the show more
Seventeen children, believed to be between 9 and 15 years old, sustained minor injuries when a taxi they were travelling in collided with a tree on Springs Road in Daveyton earlier this evening. At approximately 4.30pm paramedics from ER24 and show more
A man was left critically injured last night after a collision between two bakkie on the R36 in Tzaneen, Limpopo. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene and found one of the bakkie in the middle of the road while the show more
One person was killed and another sustained moderate injury when their car collided with a truck on the N12 in Westonaria during the early hours of this morning. Shortly after 1am paramedics arrived on the scene where they found a show more
One person was killed and six others injured when their vehicle crashed down an embankment along the N7 towards Malmesbury this morning. At approximately 8am paramedics from ER24, Metro EMS and Fire, Life Healthcare and other services arrived on the show more
11 people were injured this morning after a taxi rear-ended a light motor vehicle on the M3 in Claremont in the Western Cape. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene shortly after 07h30 and found that both the taxi and light show more
Search SA Webbook
Explore SA Webbook
- WATCH VIDEO SHOOTOUT: Three Police Officers injured in Gang-Shootout in Hanover Park, Cape Flats 7 October 2017Gang Shootout between Police and gangsters in Hanover Park has left three police officers wounded.
- VIDEO: Fatal Head-on collision involving 2 Trucks & a Bakkie on the N1 Leeu-Gamka & Beaufort West 7 October 2017The N1 in the Western Cape was closed for at least 7 hours between Leeu Gamka and Beaufort West due to a fatal head-on collision involving two trucks and a bakkie on Friday night. The vehicles burst into flames on impact.
- VEHICLE LICENCE FEES: Government increases vehicle licence transaction fees in 2018 7 October 2017Minister of Transport, Joe Maswanganyi has announced that South African motorists can expect to pay more in national licensing transaction fees in 2018. In terms of The Road Traffic Management Corporation Act, local licensing centres must pay the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) a transaction fee for each motorist it processes.
- ATTACKS ON PARAMEDICS: How is it possible for anyone to Attack Emergency Personnel? 5 October 2017How is it possible for people to attack emergency personnel? Paramedics go out of their way to save other people's lives, regardless of who you are, a victim or the attacker, you are being helped by Paramedics with the same loving heart. Here is a couple of heart-breaking incidents where Paramedics were attacked while trying […]
- 3 People injured when a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road, Centurion 4 October 2017Three people sustained injuries ranging from minor to moderate after a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road in Valhalla in Centurion this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on scene at 17H10, the two occupants of the vehicle were walking around on the scene.
- A Woman was seriously injured when she was attacked by a Dog, Centurion 3 October 2017A woman, believed to be in her 40's, was left seriously injured on Sunday night when she was attacked by a dog at her residence in Prinia Street in Rooihuiskraal in Centurion.
- DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY: 59 People Killed, more than 500 Injured 3 October 2017Police have recovered a huge cache of guns and explosives from the Las Vegas hotel room and home of the man accused of killing at least 59 people and injuring over 500 in the deadliest mass shooting in US history.
- Untitled 1 October 2017
- THREE People were injured after a Taxi & Car collided head-on Shepstone road in Pinetown 1 October 2017One person sustained moderate injuries and two more sustained minor injuries in a head-on collision between a taxi and car on Shepstone road in Pinetown during the early hours of this morning.
- OFF-DUTY SECURITY GUARD SHOT MULTIPLE TIMES IN CENTURION LAST NIGHT 1 October 2017An off-duty security guard, believed to be in his 20's, was shot multiple times in section 26 of Olievenhoutbosch in Centurion last night.
- Paramedics said it could have been very different had I not taken the extra 2 minutes to be sure they were buckled correctly 28 September 2017If you ever doubted the importance of a baby safety seat, this article will sent shivers down your spine. Baby Safety seats is not only important for your child's safety, it's compulsory according to the Regulation to the National Road Traffic Act all children under 3-years-old have to be strapped into a car seat when […]
- One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 / R529 in Letsitele 28 September 2017One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 and R529 in Letsitele. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at 19h10, finding a truck lying on the side of the road on its roof.
- Woman is in Critical Condition after she was stabbed multiple times in Cosmo, Johannesburg 28 September 2017A woman was left critically injured this morning after she was stabbed multiple times in her residence in Cosmo, Johannesburg.
- At Least 13 People were injured when a Truck and Taxi collided in Roodepoort this afternoon 28 September 2017A woman sustained serious injuries and twelve others sustained minor injuries after a taxi and a truck collided on Main Reef and Dobsonville road in Roodepoort this afternoon.
- TWO People were injured when two vehicles collided on the R500 in Carletonville 28 September 2017Two people sustained injuries ranging from moderate to serious after two vehicles collided on the R500 in Carletonville this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at approximately 15H35, they found a man walking around on the scene and a woman entrapped in the vehicle.
- A Man was killed when he was knocked off his Scooter on Vereeniging Road, Kimberly 28 September 2017A man was killed yesterday afternoon when he was knocked off his scooter by a truck while travelling on the Vereeniging Road in Kimberly.
- WATCH HOW GROUP OF MEN BREAK INTO CLICKS THIS MORNING IN WEST RAND 28 September 2017CCTV footage was released on social media showing a group of men breaking into a Clicks store. This happend just after 06h00 on Thursday morning at a mall in the West Rand, Johannesburg.
- VIDEO - GAUTENG: N1 South Closed - 6 People including a child were killed when Taxi overturned 28 September 2017The N1 Southbound highway is currently closed due to a fatal accident after Allandale road. Motorists are advised to avoid the N1 south highway and to make use of alternative routes. The video below was sent to News, Accidents, Robberies & Incidents by Reon de Villiers moments after the accident happened.
- WESTERN CAPE: ONE PERSON KILLED IN HELICOPTER CRASH IN STRAND 28 September 2017A man was killed this afternoon when a helicopter crashed into a field of a primary school in Lwandle near Strand in the Western Cape. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at approximately 12h00, finding Metro services already in attendance.
- Parents, you can help us to protect children by reading more about safety tips on sexting 28 September 2017What is sexting? Sexting is the act of sending a picture/photograph or yourself naked or semi-naked by using electronic means. It also involves sending flirtatious or sexual messages to others, often using acronyms and abbreviations.