Two injured in M4 Collison (2016.08.13) Crisis Medical were called to a motor vehicle collision on the M4 near the M41, in Umhlanga shortly before 01:00 on Saturday morning. On arrival paramedics found that a light motor vehicle had collided show more
Tag Archive for: durban
Seventeen people have been injured and one person has died after a taxi rolled several times on the N2 Umgababa near the Ultra City at around 06h30 this morning. Rescue Care Paramedics and other emergency personal arrived on the scene show more
Durban CBD head-on crash leaves 4 injured This morning Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a collision on the N2 south by Queen Nandi Drive in Durban. Reports from the scene indicate that two cars and a truck collided; one show more
Rescue Care Paramedics were delayed proceeding to an accident on the N2 North bound near Ridgeview Road Bridge just after 2:30pm today. The N2 south bound carriageway was blocked by protestors who had started fires along the entire freeway. They show more
Durban: Taxi Crash CBD Area. Two Taxis involved in collision on the corner of Commercial and Grey roads, Durban. Cape Town – Elevated Freeway: Motorists struggling to get into town today. Photo: @NadiaAniff show more
Three men were injured this after after their light motor vehicle crashed into a tree on Circle Road in Wynberg in KwaZulu Natal. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene and found a light motor vehicle crushed up against a tree. show more
Five people have been injured after the vehicle they were in rolled several times on the N3 East Bound near Alice Street Durban on Thursday evening just after 5pm. Rescue Care Paramedics arrived on the scene to find one of show more
A mechanic in his twenties has been killed whilst working on a truck in Vialls Place, Clare Estate Durban around 11:30am today. Rescue Care and EMRS Paramedics arrived on the scene to find the man still entrapped under the truck. show more
Four killed, two injured in R617 Boston collision. Four people were killed and two others were left with various injuries after a bakkie and a light motor vehicle collided on the R617 outside of Boston in KwaZulu Natal. Shortly before show more
Two vehicles were swept away by the Flash Floods in Silverglen, Chatsworth. One Driver is still missing. show more
Search SA Webbook
Explore SA Webbook
- DIRECTOR PILLAY on Flakka: It's Confirmed that We are in Trouble if we don't deal with this effectively, Right Now! 11 November 2017South Africa, It's Confirmed it is Flakka, It's Confirmed it's on our Shores, It's Confirmed that We are in Trouble if we don't Deal with this Effectively, Right Now. That was the words of Director of Anti-Drug Forum, Mr Sam Pillay during an interview with MorningLive on SABC. Mr Pillay is telling us more about […]
- WATCH LIVE: HENRI VAN BREDA TRIPLE AXE MURDER TRIAL 4 November 2017Triple murder accused Henri van Breda is testifying in his defence in the Western Cape High Court. https://youtu.be/ErLradqoQWc
- VIDEO - FARM ATTACK EARLY THIS MORNING: Owner of Farm Shot one attacker, Dead 20 October 2017FARM ATTACK: During the Early hours of Friday morning, four attacker's armed with hand guns targeted a farm in Polokwane. The owner of the farm respond and shot one of the attackers. Two of his accomplices then dragged the injured criminal but eventually fled the scene leaving the one behind. He was found dead. - […]
- WATCH VIDEO SHOOTOUT: Three Police Officers injured in Gang-Shootout in Hanover Park, Cape Flats 7 October 2017Gang Shootout between Police and gangsters in Hanover Park has left three police officers wounded.
- VIDEO: Fatal Head-on collision involving 2 Trucks & a Bakkie on the N1 Leeu-Gamka & Beaufort West 7 October 2017The N1 in the Western Cape was closed for at least 7 hours between Leeu Gamka and Beaufort West due to a fatal head-on collision involving two trucks and a bakkie on Friday night. The vehicles burst into flames on impact.
- VEHICLE LICENCE FEES: Government increases vehicle licence transaction fees in 2018 7 October 2017Minister of Transport, Joe Maswanganyi has announced that South African motorists can expect to pay more in national licensing transaction fees in 2018. In terms of The Road Traffic Management Corporation Act, local licensing centres must pay the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) a transaction fee for each motorist it processes.
- ATTACKS ON PARAMEDICS: How is it possible for anyone to Attack Emergency Personnel? 5 October 2017How is it possible for people to attack emergency personnel? Paramedics go out of their way to save other people's lives, regardless of who you are, a victim or the attacker, you are being helped by Paramedics with the same loving heart. Here is a couple of heart-breaking incidents where Paramedics were attacked while trying […]
- 3 People injured when a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road, Centurion 4 October 2017Three people sustained injuries ranging from minor to moderate after a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road in Valhalla in Centurion this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on scene at 17H10, the two occupants of the vehicle were walking around on the scene.
- A Woman was seriously injured when she was attacked by a Dog, Centurion 3 October 2017A woman, believed to be in her 40's, was left seriously injured on Sunday night when she was attacked by a dog at her residence in Prinia Street in Rooihuiskraal in Centurion.
- DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY: 59 People Killed, more than 500 Injured 3 October 2017Police have recovered a huge cache of guns and explosives from the Las Vegas hotel room and home of the man accused of killing at least 59 people and injuring over 500 in the deadliest mass shooting in US history.
- Untitled 1 October 2017
- THREE People were injured after a Taxi & Car collided head-on Shepstone road in Pinetown 1 October 2017One person sustained moderate injuries and two more sustained minor injuries in a head-on collision between a taxi and car on Shepstone road in Pinetown during the early hours of this morning.
- OFF-DUTY SECURITY GUARD SHOT MULTIPLE TIMES IN CENTURION LAST NIGHT 1 October 2017An off-duty security guard, believed to be in his 20's, was shot multiple times in section 26 of Olievenhoutbosch in Centurion last night.
- Paramedics said it could have been very different had I not taken the extra 2 minutes to be sure they were buckled correctly 28 September 2017If you ever doubted the importance of a baby safety seat, this article will sent shivers down your spine. Baby Safety seats is not only important for your child's safety, it's compulsory according to the Regulation to the National Road Traffic Act all children under 3-years-old have to be strapped into a car seat when […]
- One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 / R529 in Letsitele 28 September 2017One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 and R529 in Letsitele. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at 19h10, finding a truck lying on the side of the road on its roof.
- Woman is in Critical Condition after she was stabbed multiple times in Cosmo, Johannesburg 28 September 2017A woman was left critically injured this morning after she was stabbed multiple times in her residence in Cosmo, Johannesburg.
- At Least 13 People were injured when a Truck and Taxi collided in Roodepoort this afternoon 28 September 2017A woman sustained serious injuries and twelve others sustained minor injuries after a taxi and a truck collided on Main Reef and Dobsonville road in Roodepoort this afternoon.
- TWO People were injured when two vehicles collided on the R500 in Carletonville 28 September 2017Two people sustained injuries ranging from moderate to serious after two vehicles collided on the R500 in Carletonville this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at approximately 15H35, they found a man walking around on the scene and a woman entrapped in the vehicle.
- A Man was killed when he was knocked off his Scooter on Vereeniging Road, Kimberly 28 September 2017A man was killed yesterday afternoon when he was knocked off his scooter by a truck while travelling on the Vereeniging Road in Kimberly.
- WATCH HOW GROUP OF MEN BREAK INTO CLICKS THIS MORNING IN WEST RAND 28 September 2017CCTV footage was released on social media showing a group of men breaking into a Clicks store. This happend just after 06h00 on Thursday morning at a mall in the West Rand, Johannesburg.