Two injured in M4 Collison (2016.08.13) Crisis Medical were called to a motor vehicle collision on the M4 near the M41, in Umhlanga shortly before 01:00 on Saturday morning. On arrival paramedics found that a light motor vehicle had collided show more
Tag Archive for: durban
Seventeen people have been injured and one person has died after a taxi rolled several times on the N2 Umgababa near the Ultra City at around 06h30 this morning. Rescue Care Paramedics and other emergency personal arrived on the scene show more
Durban CBD head-on crash leaves 4 injured This morning Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a collision on the N2 south by Queen Nandi Drive in Durban. Reports from the scene indicate that two cars and a truck collided; one show more
Rescue Care Paramedics were delayed proceeding to an accident on the N2 North bound near Ridgeview Road Bridge just after 2:30pm today. The N2 south bound carriageway was blocked by protestors who had started fires along the entire freeway. They show more
Durban: Taxi Crash CBD Area. Two Taxis involved in collision on the corner of Commercial and Grey roads, Durban. Cape Town – Elevated Freeway: Motorists struggling to get into town today. Photo: @NadiaAniff show more
Three men were injured this after after their light motor vehicle crashed into a tree on Circle Road in Wynberg in KwaZulu Natal. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene and found a light motor vehicle crushed up against a tree. show more
Five people have been injured after the vehicle they were in rolled several times on the N3 East Bound near Alice Street Durban on Thursday evening just after 5pm. Rescue Care Paramedics arrived on the scene to find one of show more
A mechanic in his twenties has been killed whilst working on a truck in Vialls Place, Clare Estate Durban around 11:30am today. Rescue Care and EMRS Paramedics arrived on the scene to find the man still entrapped under the truck. show more
Four killed, two injured in R617 Boston collision. Four people were killed and two others were left with various injuries after a bakkie and a light motor vehicle collided on the R617 outside of Boston in KwaZulu Natal. Shortly before show more
Two vehicles were swept away by the Flash Floods in Silverglen, Chatsworth. One Driver is still missing. show more
Search SA Webbook
Explore SA Webbook
- SAPS: TWO ARMED ROBBERY SUSPECTS ARRESTED IN ALBERTON SATURDAY AFTERNOON 24 June 2017Gauteng: Police recovered a stolen vehicle, an unlicensed firearm and cell phones stolen from a Telkom shop in Alberton.
- DRIVER & PASSENGER SERIOUSLY INJURED AFTER TAXI COLLIDED INTO SIDE OF CAR 24 June 2017Kwazulu Private Ambulance responded to a crash between a light motor vehicle and a taxi on Saturday morning.
- TWO PEOPLE WERE KILLED & 7 INJURED IN MULTI VEHICLE COLLISION ON THE R21 BENONI 24 June 2017Two people have been killed and seven others injured this morning following a multiple vehicle collision on the R21 northbound, before the Atlas turnoff in Benoni, Johannesburg.
- MAN FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE AFTER CRASHING HIS MOTORCYCLE WITHOUT A HELMET 24 June 2017At 09h55 on Saturday morning, Netcare 911 paramedics and their rescue unit was called to a motorcycle crash on Longwa Street, Strijdompark, Randburg.
- ROAD CLOSED BOTH WAYS: MASSIVE COLLISION ON THE R21 NORTH HIGHWAY IN KEMPTON PARK 24 June 2017Two people have died and 3 others left injured after 2 trucks and 5 cars collided along the R21 north in Kempton Park.
- 4 PEOPLE WERE KILLED, 11 INJURED IN HEAD-ON COLLISION EARLY SATURDAY MORNING 24 June 2017At 04h00 on Saturday morning the 24th of June, Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a collision along the R73 between Virginia and Welkom in the Free State.
- SAPS NEWS: BURGERSFORT SAPS LAUNCH MANHUNT FOR BUSINESS ROBBERY SUSPECTS 24 June 2017The Police in Burgersfort have launched a massive manhunt for a group of armed suspects who committed a business robbery and Murder yesterday, 23 June 2017, at the local bank within the Twin City complex.
- NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE FOR THE NEW NUMBER PLATES TO BE IMPLEMENTED IN 2017 24 June 2017No official date has been set for the roll out of South Africa's new number plate legislation. Last year, government announced plans to introduce new car licence plates in 2017.
- FEMALE WAS HIT BY TRAIN IN BLOEMFONTEIN ON FRIDAY EVENING, TRAGICALLY DIED 23 June 2017On Friday the 23rd at 21h37, Netcare 911 paramedics responded to an emergency call at the railway station in Stals Road, Gardenia Park, Bloemfontein.
- 2 PEOPLE WERE KILLED, 2 INJURED AFTER 3 TRUCKS COLLIDED ON N11 NEAR LOSKOP DAM 23 June 2017Two men have been killed and two others injured this afternoon when three trucks collided on the N11 near Loskop Dam, Mpumalanga.
- 2 SECURITY GUARDS CRITICAL AFTER BEING STABBED MULTIPLE TIMES BY ATM ROBBERS 23 June 2017On Friday the 23rd at 18h52, Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a stabbing incident at an ATM in Lunnon Road, Hillcrest, Pretoria.
- EVENT TOMORROW: LEVELS OF SERIOUS CRIMES WHICH POSE A THREAT TO COMMUNITY 23 June 2017The Presidential Siyahlola (Inspection) event is set to take place tomorrow, 24 June 2017 at the Sadu Sports Grounds, Lusikisiki.
- WOMAN DRIVER SUSTAINED INJURIES AFTER HER CAR COLLIDED WITH A BAKKIE ON ESTON RD 23 June 2017At 12h07 on Friday afternoon, Netcare 911 and the Provincial paramedics responded to a collision at the R624 Eston Road and the Mid-Illovo intersection.
- URGENTLY WANTED FOR MURDER AND MULTIPLE ARMED ROBBERIES 23 June 2017The Saps Provincial Tracking Team have launched a manhunt for a wanted suspect for the Letsitele murder and a series of armed robberies which he committed together with his accomplices in the Tzaneen and surrounding areas during December 2016.
- SECURITY GUARD SAVES THE DAY: 2 HOUSEBREAKING SUSPECTS WOUNDED IN SHOOTOUT 23 June 2017Two alleged suspects were wounded this morning at a complex in Rooihuiskraal North during a shooting incident.
- 5 PEOPLE MIRACULOUSLY ESCAPED WITH ONLY MINOR INJURIES AFTER CAR ROLLED ON R59 23 June 2017At 16h30 on Thursday the 22nd, Netcare 911 and other services responded to a vehicle that overturned on the R59 in the Klipriver area of Johannesburg.
- CAPE TOWN: FOETUS FOUND DUMPED IN RUBBISH BIN ON VOORTREKKER ROAD IN BELLVILLE 23 June 2017CAPE TOWN - A foetus has been found dumped in the Bellville area. The discovery was made on Friday morning.
- WATCH EMPLOYEE HIJACKED AT GUNPOINT BY 3 ARMED SUSPECTS IN ISIPINGO THIS MORNING 23 June 2017Three armed suspects with balaclavas and hoodies held up the operations manager of a company on Ally Road, Isipingo at about 7:25 am this morning. The suspects confronted the victim as he drove into the company parking bay in a Toyota Hilux Double Cab 2017 model.
- EASTERN CAPE SAPS NEWS: POLICE CRACKDOWN ON ATM FRAUDSTERS 23 June 2017Relentless efforts to ensure that offenders are brought to book, continue to yield positive results as members from Uitenhage SAPS secured multiple arrests and seizures yesterday, Thursday, 22 June 2017.
- MAN IN HIS 30's CRITICALLY INJURED AFTER CRASHING HEAD-ON INTO A TREE, JHB 23 June 2017On Friday the 23rd at 00h21, the Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a collision along Lang Street in Rosettenville, Johannesburg.