Two people were killed and another person was left with critical injuries after a truck and a bakkie collided head on with each other on the R617 in Impendle near Boston, Pietermaritzburg. Shortly after 4.30pm paramedics and fire fighters arrived show more
Tag Archive for: crash
A Multi-vehicle crash just occurred on Durban Road Southbound 0.1 km after Durban Rd/Ramp to N1 Outbound, Left lane blocked. Emergency Services is on the scene. show more
Update: Crash N1 Outbound @ Brackenfell Boulevard, two lanes closed, no delays. Early Hours of Sunday morning, a crash between two light motor vehicles occurred on the N1 at the Brackenfell Boulevard. Paramedics found that 1 person in the one show more
One man was killed and three others injured this morning after two taxis collided head-on at the corners of Bonnyvale and Thomas Road in Benoni, east of Johannesburg. Paramedics from the ER24 Johannesburg East Branch arrived on the scene at show more
Crash N2 Outbound at N2/M3 I/C, lane closure, no delays show more
Crash: N1 Inbound at Old Oak, All lanes open, Normal A.M. peak traffic CRASH: M5 SOUTHBOUND AFTER BERKLEY RD, ALL LANES OPEN, NO DELAYS show more
Crash: N1 Inbound after Engen, all lanes open, no delays. If you’re on the N1 route close to Engen, please think about our Country’s Heroes, the Paramedics and other officials on the scene’s safety and slow down. Safe Driving to show more
A 28-year-old man was killed this morning after his vehicle crashed into a tree on the M1 Higginson Highway in Chatsworth, KwaZulu Natal. ER24 paramedics, along with another service, arrived on the scene and found the light motor vehicle crushed show more
A woman was killed in a collision between two BMW’s last night. Shortly before 8pm Paramedics from ER24 and local Fire Fighters arrived on the scene at the R40 and Banket Avenue in Nelspruit. Paramedics found two BMW’s standing a show more
YESTERDAY LATE AFTERNOON 5 PEOPLE WERE INJURED IN A SINGLE CAR CRASH, 2 CRITICAL. Yesterday, late afternoon, Five people were injured in a collision that occurred on Tygerberg Road in Durbanville, Cape Town. The collision involved only one vehicle. show more
Search SA Webbook
Explore SA Webbook
- DIRECTOR PILLAY on Flakka: It's Confirmed that We are in Trouble if we don't deal with this effectively, Right Now! 11 November 2017South Africa, It's Confirmed it is Flakka, It's Confirmed it's on our Shores, It's Confirmed that We are in Trouble if we don't Deal with this Effectively, Right Now. That was the words of Director of Anti-Drug Forum, Mr Sam Pillay during an interview with MorningLive on SABC. Mr Pillay is telling us more about […]
- WATCH LIVE: HENRI VAN BREDA TRIPLE AXE MURDER TRIAL 4 November 2017Triple murder accused Henri van Breda is testifying in his defence in the Western Cape High Court. https://youtu.be/ErLradqoQWc
- VIDEO - FARM ATTACK EARLY THIS MORNING: Owner of Farm Shot one attacker, Dead 20 October 2017FARM ATTACK: During the Early hours of Friday morning, four attacker's armed with hand guns targeted a farm in Polokwane. The owner of the farm respond and shot one of the attackers. Two of his accomplices then dragged the injured criminal but eventually fled the scene leaving the one behind. He was found dead. - […]
- WATCH VIDEO SHOOTOUT: Three Police Officers injured in Gang-Shootout in Hanover Park, Cape Flats 7 October 2017Gang Shootout between Police and gangsters in Hanover Park has left three police officers wounded.
- VIDEO: Fatal Head-on collision involving 2 Trucks & a Bakkie on the N1 Leeu-Gamka & Beaufort West 7 October 2017The N1 in the Western Cape was closed for at least 7 hours between Leeu Gamka and Beaufort West due to a fatal head-on collision involving two trucks and a bakkie on Friday night. The vehicles burst into flames on impact.
- VEHICLE LICENCE FEES: Government increases vehicle licence transaction fees in 2018 7 October 2017Minister of Transport, Joe Maswanganyi has announced that South African motorists can expect to pay more in national licensing transaction fees in 2018. In terms of The Road Traffic Management Corporation Act, local licensing centres must pay the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) a transaction fee for each motorist it processes.
- ATTACKS ON PARAMEDICS: How is it possible for anyone to Attack Emergency Personnel? 5 October 2017How is it possible for people to attack emergency personnel? Paramedics go out of their way to save other people's lives, regardless of who you are, a victim or the attacker, you are being helped by Paramedics with the same loving heart. Here is a couple of heart-breaking incidents where Paramedics were attacked while trying […]
- 3 People injured when a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road, Centurion 4 October 2017Three people sustained injuries ranging from minor to moderate after a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road in Valhalla in Centurion this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on scene at 17H10, the two occupants of the vehicle were walking around on the scene.
- A Woman was seriously injured when she was attacked by a Dog, Centurion 3 October 2017A woman, believed to be in her 40's, was left seriously injured on Sunday night when she was attacked by a dog at her residence in Prinia Street in Rooihuiskraal in Centurion.
- DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY: 59 People Killed, more than 500 Injured 3 October 2017Police have recovered a huge cache of guns and explosives from the Las Vegas hotel room and home of the man accused of killing at least 59 people and injuring over 500 in the deadliest mass shooting in US history.
- Untitled 1 October 2017
- THREE People were injured after a Taxi & Car collided head-on Shepstone road in Pinetown 1 October 2017One person sustained moderate injuries and two more sustained minor injuries in a head-on collision between a taxi and car on Shepstone road in Pinetown during the early hours of this morning.
- OFF-DUTY SECURITY GUARD SHOT MULTIPLE TIMES IN CENTURION LAST NIGHT 1 October 2017An off-duty security guard, believed to be in his 20's, was shot multiple times in section 26 of Olievenhoutbosch in Centurion last night.
- Paramedics said it could have been very different had I not taken the extra 2 minutes to be sure they were buckled correctly 28 September 2017If you ever doubted the importance of a baby safety seat, this article will sent shivers down your spine. Baby Safety seats is not only important for your child's safety, it's compulsory according to the Regulation to the National Road Traffic Act all children under 3-years-old have to be strapped into a car seat when […]
- One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 / R529 in Letsitele 28 September 2017One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 and R529 in Letsitele. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at 19h10, finding a truck lying on the side of the road on its roof.
- Woman is in Critical Condition after she was stabbed multiple times in Cosmo, Johannesburg 28 September 2017A woman was left critically injured this morning after she was stabbed multiple times in her residence in Cosmo, Johannesburg.
- At Least 13 People were injured when a Truck and Taxi collided in Roodepoort this afternoon 28 September 2017A woman sustained serious injuries and twelve others sustained minor injuries after a taxi and a truck collided on Main Reef and Dobsonville road in Roodepoort this afternoon.
- TWO People were injured when two vehicles collided on the R500 in Carletonville 28 September 2017Two people sustained injuries ranging from moderate to serious after two vehicles collided on the R500 in Carletonville this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at approximately 15H35, they found a man walking around on the scene and a woman entrapped in the vehicle.
- A Man was killed when he was knocked off his Scooter on Vereeniging Road, Kimberly 28 September 2017A man was killed yesterday afternoon when he was knocked off his scooter by a truck while travelling on the Vereeniging Road in Kimberly.
- WATCH HOW GROUP OF MEN BREAK INTO CLICKS THIS MORNING IN WEST RAND 28 September 2017CCTV footage was released on social media showing a group of men breaking into a Clicks store. This happend just after 06h00 on Thursday morning at a mall in the West Rand, Johannesburg.