At 07h43 Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a collision on the Amanzimtoti River Bridge along Kingsway Road. Reports from the scene indicate that the bus was rounding a bend coming down a steep hill when he collided with a car show more
Tag Archive for: bus
On Saturday afternoon at 12h27 Netcare 911 paramedics and their rescue unit responded to a collision on the M25 near the Sasol service station. Exact detail to the cause of the crash is still speculative however, reports indicate that a show more
Three men were injured this afternoon after a bakkie t-bone a bus at the R55 and 1st Avenue intersection in Laudium, outside of Centurion. ER24 paramedics, along with other services, arrived on the scene and found the wrecked bakkie in show more
Twenty-two people were injured this evening when two buses collided with each other on the R36 in Segopo Village outside Tzaneen. Shortly before 7pm paramedics from ER24 and Provincial Emergency Services arrived on the scene where they found two buses show more
At least 18 people were left injured after a collision between a bus and a truck. The collision occurred last night on the Groblersbrug Road in Lephalale, Limpopo. Allegedly, the truck driver lost control of his vehicle and drifted into show more
Not really sure what happened here. We were told that a pedestrian were run over. Anyone that could shed some light here…? show more
JOHANNESBURG – The driver of a long distance bus that overturned on the M1 South in Johannesburg is still on the run. The accident happened at the M2 Split in Newtown on Monday night. He fled the scene after the show more
At least 40 people were injured this evening after a bus and light motor vehicle collided on the M1/M2 split highway in Johannesburg CBD. ER24 paramedics, along with other services, arrived on the scene and found the whole highway blocked show more
A woman was declared dead by ER24 paramedics following a collision between a bus and a car on the N12 just outside Fochville this evening. ER24 paramedics and other services arrived on scene and found the woman still seated in show more
12 People were left injured after a bus overturned on a the Eikenhof service lane parallel to the R82 in Eikenhof, South of Johannesburg. Allegedly, the bus driver lost control around a blind bend which resulted in the collision. The show more
Search SA Webbook
Explore SA Webbook
- DIRECTOR PILLAY on Flakka: It's Confirmed that We are in Trouble if we don't deal with this effectively, Right Now! 11 November 2017South Africa, It's Confirmed it is Flakka, It's Confirmed it's on our Shores, It's Confirmed that We are in Trouble if we don't Deal with this Effectively, Right Now. That was the words of Director of Anti-Drug Forum, Mr Sam Pillay during an interview with MorningLive on SABC. Mr Pillay is telling us more about […]
- WATCH LIVE: HENRI VAN BREDA TRIPLE AXE MURDER TRIAL 4 November 2017Triple murder accused Henri van Breda is testifying in his defence in the Western Cape High Court. https://youtu.be/ErLradqoQWc
- VIDEO - FARM ATTACK EARLY THIS MORNING: Owner of Farm Shot one attacker, Dead 20 October 2017FARM ATTACK: During the Early hours of Friday morning, four attacker's armed with hand guns targeted a farm in Polokwane. The owner of the farm respond and shot one of the attackers. Two of his accomplices then dragged the injured criminal but eventually fled the scene leaving the one behind. He was found dead. - […]
- WATCH VIDEO SHOOTOUT: Three Police Officers injured in Gang-Shootout in Hanover Park, Cape Flats 7 October 2017Gang Shootout between Police and gangsters in Hanover Park has left three police officers wounded.
- VIDEO: Fatal Head-on collision involving 2 Trucks & a Bakkie on the N1 Leeu-Gamka & Beaufort West 7 October 2017The N1 in the Western Cape was closed for at least 7 hours between Leeu Gamka and Beaufort West due to a fatal head-on collision involving two trucks and a bakkie on Friday night. The vehicles burst into flames on impact.
- VEHICLE LICENCE FEES: Government increases vehicle licence transaction fees in 2018 7 October 2017Minister of Transport, Joe Maswanganyi has announced that South African motorists can expect to pay more in national licensing transaction fees in 2018. In terms of The Road Traffic Management Corporation Act, local licensing centres must pay the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) a transaction fee for each motorist it processes.
- ATTACKS ON PARAMEDICS: How is it possible for anyone to Attack Emergency Personnel? 5 October 2017How is it possible for people to attack emergency personnel? Paramedics go out of their way to save other people's lives, regardless of who you are, a victim or the attacker, you are being helped by Paramedics with the same loving heart. Here is a couple of heart-breaking incidents where Paramedics were attacked while trying […]
- 3 People injured when a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road, Centurion 4 October 2017Three people sustained injuries ranging from minor to moderate after a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road in Valhalla in Centurion this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on scene at 17H10, the two occupants of the vehicle were walking around on the scene.
- A Woman was seriously injured when she was attacked by a Dog, Centurion 3 October 2017A woman, believed to be in her 40's, was left seriously injured on Sunday night when she was attacked by a dog at her residence in Prinia Street in Rooihuiskraal in Centurion.
- DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY: 59 People Killed, more than 500 Injured 3 October 2017Police have recovered a huge cache of guns and explosives from the Las Vegas hotel room and home of the man accused of killing at least 59 people and injuring over 500 in the deadliest mass shooting in US history.
- Untitled 1 October 2017
- THREE People were injured after a Taxi & Car collided head-on Shepstone road in Pinetown 1 October 2017One person sustained moderate injuries and two more sustained minor injuries in a head-on collision between a taxi and car on Shepstone road in Pinetown during the early hours of this morning.
- OFF-DUTY SECURITY GUARD SHOT MULTIPLE TIMES IN CENTURION LAST NIGHT 1 October 2017An off-duty security guard, believed to be in his 20's, was shot multiple times in section 26 of Olievenhoutbosch in Centurion last night.
- Paramedics said it could have been very different had I not taken the extra 2 minutes to be sure they were buckled correctly 28 September 2017If you ever doubted the importance of a baby safety seat, this article will sent shivers down your spine. Baby Safety seats is not only important for your child's safety, it's compulsory according to the Regulation to the National Road Traffic Act all children under 3-years-old have to be strapped into a car seat when […]
- One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 / R529 in Letsitele 28 September 2017One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 and R529 in Letsitele. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at 19h10, finding a truck lying on the side of the road on its roof.
- Woman is in Critical Condition after she was stabbed multiple times in Cosmo, Johannesburg 28 September 2017A woman was left critically injured this morning after she was stabbed multiple times in her residence in Cosmo, Johannesburg.
- At Least 13 People were injured when a Truck and Taxi collided in Roodepoort this afternoon 28 September 2017A woman sustained serious injuries and twelve others sustained minor injuries after a taxi and a truck collided on Main Reef and Dobsonville road in Roodepoort this afternoon.
- TWO People were injured when two vehicles collided on the R500 in Carletonville 28 September 2017Two people sustained injuries ranging from moderate to serious after two vehicles collided on the R500 in Carletonville this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at approximately 15H35, they found a man walking around on the scene and a woman entrapped in the vehicle.
- A Man was killed when he was knocked off his Scooter on Vereeniging Road, Kimberly 28 September 2017A man was killed yesterday afternoon when he was knocked off his scooter by a truck while travelling on the Vereeniging Road in Kimberly.
- WATCH HOW GROUP OF MEN BREAK INTO CLICKS THIS MORNING IN WEST RAND 28 September 2017CCTV footage was released on social media showing a group of men breaking into a Clicks store. This happend just after 06h00 on Thursday morning at a mall in the West Rand, Johannesburg.