Four people, including a 9-year-old child, sustained several injuries when their vehicle overturned on the N2 outbound after Borchards Quarry. At approximately 9.30am paramedics from ER24, Metro Rescue and Metro EMS arrived on the scene where they found the vehicle show more
Tag Archive for: borcherds quarry
CRASH: N2 INBOUND BEFORE BORCHERDS QUARRY, RIGHT LANE CLOSED, EXPECT DELAY, APPROACH WITH CAUTION. TRAFFIC ALREADY BACKED-UP show more
carouselimages not found N2 PROTEST UPDATES show more
CRASH: N2 OUTBOUND, @ BORCHERDS QUARRY, LEFT LANE CLOSED, EXPECT DELAYS show more
Search SA Webbook
Explore SA Webbook
- MEN CRITICALLY INJURED AFTER VEHICLE ROLLED DOWN M7 EMBANKMENT NEAR PINETOWN 26 May 2017A man is in a critical condition after the vehicle he was in left the M7 and rolled down an embankment near the Hans Detman Offramp in Pinetown today.
- USEFUL SECURITY / SAFETY TIPS: WHEN USING AN ATM MACHINE 26 May 2017Be alert and conscious of your surroundings when using the ATM. Never give your card or PIN( Personal Identification Number) to anyone, for any reason. Dont write your PIN on the card or anything that is kept with the card. Do not insert your card until asked to do so by the display screen. […]
- 15 PEOPLE WERE INJURED WHEN TAXI OVERTURNED ON WILLEM BOTHA STREET, CENTURION 26 May 2017Fifteen people were left injured this afternoon when a taxi overturned on the Willem Botha Street in Centurion.
- READ SPUR CEO PIERRE VAN TONDER'S OPEN LETTER TO SOLIDARITY'S DIRK HERMANN 26 May 2017I refer to your open letter published on Maroela Media on 23 May in which you make some contentious statements about Spur Corporation and its handling of the situation at Texamo Spur. You addressed this to my Chief Operations Officer, Mark Farrelly who acted as spokesperson for Spur.
- 60-YEAR OLD WOMAN SENTENCED TO 42 YEARS IMPRISONMENT FOR ELECTRICITY THEFT 26 May 2017Johannesburg - The Minister of Energy, Mmamoloko Kubayi, on Thursday welcomed the arrest and successful conviction of a Gauteng woman and her son believed to be the kingpin of a syndicate which sold prepaid electricity vouchers illegally.
- KWA-ZULU NATAL: N2 NORTH STANDSTILL AS TOW TRUCK DRIVERS PROTEST CONTINUES 26 May 2017A tow truck protest has brought the N2 north highway to a complete standstill. The go-slow on the highway began shortly before 8am near the old Durban airport.
- CAPE TOWN: EDGEMEAD GR.6 LEARNER DIES IN FREAK ACCIDENT AT EDGEMEAD SCHOOL 26 May 2017A Grade 6 learner from Edgemead Primary School in Cape Town reportedly fell to his death on Thursday (25th May 2017) afternoon.
- SHOOTOUT BETWEEN SAPS & ARMED SUSPECTS HAS LEFT 4 SUSPECTS DEAD, 2 OTHERS INJURED 26 May 2017Four men have been killed and two others injured this morning following a shootout on the N12 near the Putfontein turnoff in Benoni.
- POPULAR SA HUNTER CRUSHED TO DEATH BY ELEPHANT DURING HUNT IN ZIMBABWE 26 May 2017A Johannesburg hunter has been crushed to death by an elephant in Zimbabwe.
- 1 PERSON WAS KILLED, 10 OTHERS INJURED IN HEAD-ON COLLISION IN WITBANK 25 May 2017A man was killed and ten others injured this afternoon when a light delivery vehicle and taxi collided on the Clewer Landau Road in Witbank, Mpumalanga.
- 7 LIFE SENTENCES TO SERIAL RAPIST FOR 34 CHARGES OF RAPE, ATTEMPTED RAPE & ASSAULTS 25 May 2017The South African Police Service in the Northern Cape welcomes the sentencing that was handed down to Christian Cornelius (aka Christopher) Julies who was found guilty on 34 charges, ranging from rape, attempted rape and assaults in various towns and cities in the Northern Cape and North West Provinces, over a period of more than […]
- MAN (31) DIED, 4 INJURED IN MULTI-VEHICLE COLLISION ON NELSON MANDELA ROAD, LIMPOPO 25 May 2017This morning, Thursday 25 May 2017, Netcare 911 and other paramedics responded to reports of a very serious collision involving several vehicles on Nelson Mandela Road in Lephalale, Limpopo.
- 3 TRUCKS, 1 KILLED, 1 CRITICAL, 1 SERIOUSLY INJURED, HEAD-ON CRASH, VAN REENENS PASS 25 May 2017At 12h18 on Thursday afternoon Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a collision on the N3 on Van Reenens Pass near the Motel.
- 3 MEN INJURED, 1 CRITICAL IN HEAD-ON COLLISION WITH TRUCK ON WINDSOR ROAD 25 May 2017Three men were injured this afternoon, one critically, when a light motor vehicle and truck collided head-on Windsor Road in Krugersdorp.
- MAN IN SERIOUS CONDITION AFTER HE WAS KNOCKED OFF HIS BIKE ON BENGAL ROAD, PTA 25 May 2017A man, believed to have been in his 30s, was left seriously injured this morning when he was knocked off his motorbike on the Bengal Road in Pretoria. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at approximately 08h50.
- A MAN WAS KILLED THIS MORNING IN AN APPARENT HIT AND RUN INCIDENT ON THE N4 25 May 2017A man was killed this morning after an apparent hit-and-run on the N4 Highway, near the Buffelspoort turnoff in Rustenburg.
- CYCLIST BELIEVED TO BE IN HIS 50's, INJURED WHEN HE WAS KNOCKED OVER BY TRUCK 25 May 2017A man, believed to be in his 50's, was injured this morning when he was knocked off his bicycle while cycling along the M13 west-bound on Fields Hill in KwaZulu Natal.
- VIOLENT PROTEST, BRIARDENE: TRAIN SET ALIGHT, CARS & POLICE VEHICLES DAMAGED 25 May 2017Marshall Security's Special Operations Team were called to assist on Sea-Cow Lake Road in the area of Briardene at approximately 20:00 on Wednesday, after violent protest action broke out in the area.
- SAPS: CAR FOUND THAT WAS USED TO ESCAPE: ARMED, DANGEROUS 2 MEN STILL AT LARGE 25 May 2017Police recovered the Middledrift Correctional Service vehicle that was used by two inmates to escape from Zwelitsha court. It was found abandoned at Qhukru village in Punzana area in the early hours today. The two inmates are still at large.
- ALERT: IT'S UP TO YOU TO KEEP UP WITH THE NEW TRICKS & TRENDS CRIMINALS USE!!! 25 May 2017Hi all, Earlier this afternoon I discovered a wireless camera attached to my fence. Facing my garage and driveway and strategically placed away from obvious discovery.