Regional People Support Manager (based in East London) (Eastern Cape)
Closing Date: Tuesday, 5 January 2016
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To implement the PEP People Support strategy in the defined region, through the effective management of the people support function.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Industrial Relations
- Personnel Administration
- Maintain Sikhula KunYe culture
- Personnel policies and procedures
- Succession Planning
- Training and Development
- Operational support to line management
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Grade 12 with relevant degree or diploma within the HR Discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience within a generalist HR Role
- Retail knowledge and experience will be an advantage
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Valid Code 8 manual drivers licence and willingness to undertake extensive traveling
- Specific Skills: Sound interpersonal skills – building and maintaining culture. Logical reasoning, negotiation and ability to influence.
- Service orientation; Coaching; Learning orientation. Planning, organising and control and change problem assessment; Decision making;
- Ability to work under pressure and to operate in set routines according to a specific work method.
If you are interested in applying for the above position and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.