A man in his twenties is in a critical condition after the vehicle he was driving lost control and rolled several times on the M7 East bound before Bellville on Friday evening around 22:30. Rescue Care Paramedics arrived on the show more
Archive for category: Local SA News
Seventeen people have been injured and one person has died after a taxi rolled several times on the N2 Umgababa near the Ultra City at around 06h30 this morning. Rescue Care Paramedics and other emergency personal arrived on the scene show more
Three people were killed and two others sustained moderate injuries when two vehicles collided with each other on the R26 Clocolan near Ficksburg. Shortly after 6pm paramedics from local government and ER24 arrived on the scene where they found the show more
MILNERTON Motor Vehicle Collision on De Grendal Avenue involving three cars – Multiple patients on scene, thank you Cape Road Assist, Netcare 911 ,SAPS and Cape Town Fire and Rescue for their assistance on scene. PINELANDS Motor Vehicle Collision involving show more
EMER-G-MED’s M04 and A12 are on the scene on a collision, where a car crashed into a precast concrete wall, on the corner of Brickfield and Fleming Roads in Meadowdale. It’s believed that the vehicle swerved to avoid an oncoming show more
One person has sustained moderate injuries after two bakkie’s collided with each other on the N12 direction Potchefstroom from Klerksdorp in Ikageng, Potchefstroom. Netcare911 paramedics worked alongside another emergency service on scene. The driver of one of the bakkie’s refused show more
A woman has died and another has sustained moderate injuries after two vehicle’s collided with each other on Christian De Wet road near Clearwater Mall in Roodepoort. The exact detail to the cause of the accident will remain a subject show more
A 23-year-old man was left seriously injured this morning after his bike t-boned a light motor vehicle at the Zambezi and Fink Road intersection in Sinoville, Pretoria. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene just after 08h00 this morning and found show more
A 16-year-old boy was left seriously injured this morning after he was hit by a light motor vehicle on the P91 Road in Kempton Park. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at 07h07 and found the young patient lying on show more
A man was killed this morning after he was hit by two vehicles on the N7, direction Malmesbury, in Dunoon of the Western Cape. ER24 paramedics, along with other services, arrived on the scene and found the lifeless body of show more
Search SA Webbook
Explore SA Webbook
- SAPS NEWS, WESTERN CAPE: MITCHELLS PLAIN POLICE DISCOVER ARMS CACHE IN TAFELSIG 22 May 2017Collaborative approach to policing is paying dividends, Mitchells Plain Crime Prevention Unit members (CPU) followed up information this evening in Tafelsig, Mitchells Plain.
- SAPS: IT SEEMS THAT OUR MEMBERS WERE UP TO SOME "MONKEY BUSINESS" 22 May 2017Earlier yesterday afternoon, members from Port Shepstone Search and Rescue were called out to assist with the rescue of a monkey that was trapped on the roof of Seapark Catholic Church for 3 days.
- 3-CAR-COLLISION ON N2 AT UMGENI ROAD LEFT 2 PEOPLE INJURED, 1 PERSON SERIOUS 22 May 2017On Monday evening, Netcare 911 paramedics and their rescue unit responded to a collision on the N2 South at Umgeni Road in Durban.
- 6 MEN ARRESTED FOR HIJACKING IN NYANGA ON 3 SEPARATE HIJACKING INCIDENTS 22 May 2017In our endeavors to investigate criminal conduct that endangers the safety and security of the community, police from Nyanga SAPS arrested six men on 21 May 2017 following three hijacking incidents.
- PRESS STATEMENT FROM MICHAEL SUN, MMC FOR SAFETY: CAR HIJACKING SYNDICATE 22 May 2017Press Statement by Michael Sun, MMC for Safety: Joint operation busts luxury car stealing syndicate in Lenasia.
- CAPE TOWN: RAVENSMEAD MURDER ACCUSED CONVICTED & SENTENCED 15 YEARS BEHIND BARS 22 May 2017Western Cape: In our quest to ensure that all people are safe in their communities, a dedicated detective of Ravensmead SAPS worked tirelessly to investigate a murder case which occurred in October 2015.
- BOKSBURG MAN IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER HE WAS KNOCKED OF HIS BICYCLE BY TAXI 22 May 2017A man, believed to be in his 30's, was left critically injured this morning when he was knocked off his bicycle at the Paul Smit and Turf Road intersection in Boksburg.
- MAN IN SERIOUS CONDITION AFTER HE FELL OFF A LADDER IN EAST GATE 22 May 2017A 29-year-old man was left seriously injured this afternoon when he fell approximately three metres off a ladder in a shopping centre in the Eastgate area.
- 1 PERSON WAS KILLED, 3 OTHERS INJURED WHEN TAXI AND CAR COLLIDED IN CBD OF PMB 22 May 2017A man has been killed and three others injured this morning when a light motor vehicle and taxi collided at the Long Market and Retief Road intersection in Pietermaritzburg CBD.
- CAPE TOWN: 2 PEOPLE INJURED WHEN CAR REAR-ENDS A BAKKIE ON M3 IN CONSTANTIA 22 May 2017Two people were injured this afternoon when a light motor vehicle rear-ended a stationary bakkie on the M3 Highway in Constantia in the Western Cape.
- EXPLOSION IN BOKSBURG HAS BEEN CONFIRMED NOW, AEROSOL PAINT COMPANY ON FIRE 22 May 2017A Building, believed to be an Aerosol Paint Company, is on fire in Boksburg North. All services on scene and the situation are serious. More updates to follow.
- LATEST ON FIRE AT PORT SHEPSTONE HOSPITAL AFTER SOME PATIENTS WERE MOVED 22 May 2017The province's health officials say some patients at the Port Shepstone Regional Hospital have been moved to other facilities after a fire broke out at a new block of the south coast hospital.
- SIX PEOPLE WERE INJURED IN A 4-VEHICLE COLLISION ON THE N1 IN CONSTANTIA 22 May 2017Six people have been left injured this afternoon after a four-vehicle collision on the N1/14th Avenue offramp in Constantia.
- A MOTHER SADLY DIED, MAN & 2 CHILDREN SERIOUSLY INJURED IN COLLISION ON M13 EAST 21 May 2017On Sunday night at 21h14, Netcare 911 paramedics responded to a collision along the M13 east bound just after Kassier Road in Hillcrest.
- A MAN WAS KNOCKED DOWN BY A VEHICLE ON THE N2, SADLY HE DIED ON IMPACT 21 May 2017At 16h58 on Sunday afternoon Netcare 911 paramedics were driving back to Margate when they came across a pedestrian accident on the N2 South near Adams Road in Amanzimtoti.
- SAPS HUGE BREAKTHROUGH: 6 SUSPECTS OF CAR HIJACKING SYNDICATE ARRESTED 21 May 2017SAPS notches up huge success against vehicle crime. During a multi-disciplinary operation several suspects believed to part of a vehicle carjacking syndicate were arrested over the past week.
- 1 PERSON WAS KILLED, 2 OTHERS INJURED IN A HEAD-ON COLLISION IN ROODEPOORT 21 May 2017At approximately 06H33 on Sunday morning 21 May 2017, Netcare 911 paramedics responded to reports of a very serious collision on Gordon road near to the intersection of Bergbron road, in Bregbron, Roodepoort.
- TMPD OFFICERS PREVENT HIJACKING OF A WELL-KNOWN DJ IN PRETORIA NORTH 21 May 2017The Tshwane Metro Police K9 Unit officers were performing their patrol duties on Wednesday evening at about 21h15 in Celery Street at the Orchards in Pretoria North.
- LIMPOPO OPERATION SUCCESS: 30 SUSPECTS ARRESTED, 12 UNLICENSED FIREARMS SEIZED 21 May 2017A total of thirty (30) suspects, aged between 21 and 47 years, were arrested and Police recovered the following: Twelve (12) unlicensed firearms. 75 rounds of ammunition for various firearms.
- SAPS NEWS: 12 BRAND NEW VEHICLES VALUED AT R4.7 MILLION WERE RECOVERED BY POLICE 21 May 2017Yesterday morning, police officers from the Ladysmith Vehicle Crime Investigation Unit seized 12 brand new vehicles.