Four people, including a 9-year-old child, sustained several injuries when their vehicle overturned on the N2 outbound after Borchards Quarry. At approximately 9.30am paramedics from ER24, Metro Rescue and Metro EMS arrived on the scene where they found the vehicle show more
Archive for category: Local SA News
Four people sustained various injuries in a collision that occurred on Selby Msimang Road in Henley Dam, Pietermaritzburg, this morning. At approximately 8.15am paramedics from ER24 and the local fire department arrived on the scene where they found the wreckages show more
N2 Mkhanyakude between Mtuba& Hluhluwe. A man has tragically sustained fatal injuries in a crash involving a car & truck this morning. N2 Mkhanyakude between Mtuba& Hluhluwe. A man has tragically sustained fatal injuries in a crash inv a car show more
Nine people, including several children sustained moderate injuries when their bakkie overturned on Lawley Road, Lenasia extension 10. At approximately 7pm paramedics responded to the scene where they found a Toyota Hilux bakkie in a nearby veld. All of the show more
Just before 6.30pm this evening EMER-G-MED’s RV3, M07 and A01 responded to reports of a collision on the N1 South after William Nicol in Fourways. On arrival paramedics found that the vehicle had rolled multiple times, landing in the gutter show more
Two injured in M4 Collison (2016.08.13) Crisis Medical were called to a motor vehicle collision on the M4 near the M41, in Umhlanga shortly before 01:00 on Saturday morning. On arrival paramedics found that a light motor vehicle had collided show more
A woman, believed to be in her late thirties, is in a critical condition after a Mercedes Sprinter collided with her Ford Bantam bakkie on the N8 in Mandela View, Bloemfontein. At approximately 11.30am paramedics and rescue workers arrived on show more
At least six people have been injured after two two taxi’s collided with each other on the R114 between Beyers Naude and Malibongwe drive in Randburg. The exact detail to the cause of the accident will remain a subject for show more
Two people were killed and another person was left with critical injuries after a truck and a bakkie collided head on with each other on the R617 in Impendle near Boston, Pietermaritzburg. Shortly after 4.30pm paramedics and fire fighters arrived show more
A man, believed to be in his twenties, was left in a critical condition this morning when his vehicle overturned on Paul Kruger Avenue in Universitas, Bloemfontein. An ER24 paramedic on his way to work came across the wrecked vehicle show more
Search SA Webbook
Explore SA Webbook
- WATCH VIDEO SHOOTOUT: Three Police Officers injured in Gang-Shootout in Hanover Park, Cape Flats 7 October 2017Gang Shootout between Police and gangsters in Hanover Park has left three police officers wounded.
- VIDEO: Fatal Head-on collision involving 2 Trucks & a Bakkie on the N1 Leeu-Gamka & Beaufort West 7 October 2017The N1 in the Western Cape was closed for at least 7 hours between Leeu Gamka and Beaufort West due to a fatal head-on collision involving two trucks and a bakkie on Friday night. The vehicles burst into flames on impact.
- VEHICLE LICENCE FEES: Government increases vehicle licence transaction fees in 2018 7 October 2017Minister of Transport, Joe Maswanganyi has announced that South African motorists can expect to pay more in national licensing transaction fees in 2018. In terms of The Road Traffic Management Corporation Act, local licensing centres must pay the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) a transaction fee for each motorist it processes.
- ATTACKS ON PARAMEDICS: How is it possible for anyone to Attack Emergency Personnel? 5 October 2017How is it possible for people to attack emergency personnel? Paramedics go out of their way to save other people's lives, regardless of who you are, a victim or the attacker, you are being helped by Paramedics with the same loving heart. Here is a couple of heart-breaking incidents where Paramedics were attacked while trying […]
- 3 People injured when a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road, Centurion 4 October 2017Three people sustained injuries ranging from minor to moderate after a vehicle collided with a cyclist on Stephanus Schoeman road in Valhalla in Centurion this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on scene at 17H10, the two occupants of the vehicle were walking around on the scene.
- A Woman was seriously injured when she was attacked by a Dog, Centurion 3 October 2017A woman, believed to be in her 40's, was left seriously injured on Sunday night when she was attacked by a dog at her residence in Prinia Street in Rooihuiskraal in Centurion.
- DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY: 59 People Killed, more than 500 Injured 3 October 2017Police have recovered a huge cache of guns and explosives from the Las Vegas hotel room and home of the man accused of killing at least 59 people and injuring over 500 in the deadliest mass shooting in US history.
- Untitled 1 October 2017
- THREE People were injured after a Taxi & Car collided head-on Shepstone road in Pinetown 1 October 2017One person sustained moderate injuries and two more sustained minor injuries in a head-on collision between a taxi and car on Shepstone road in Pinetown during the early hours of this morning.
- OFF-DUTY SECURITY GUARD SHOT MULTIPLE TIMES IN CENTURION LAST NIGHT 1 October 2017An off-duty security guard, believed to be in his 20's, was shot multiple times in section 26 of Olievenhoutbosch in Centurion last night.
- Paramedics said it could have been very different had I not taken the extra 2 minutes to be sure they were buckled correctly 28 September 2017If you ever doubted the importance of a baby safety seat, this article will sent shivers down your spine. Baby Safety seats is not only important for your child's safety, it's compulsory according to the Regulation to the National Road Traffic Act all children under 3-years-old have to be strapped into a car seat when […]
- One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 / R529 in Letsitele 28 September 2017One man was killed late last night after his truck overturned on the R71 and R529 in Letsitele. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at 19h10, finding a truck lying on the side of the road on its roof.
- Woman is in Critical Condition after she was stabbed multiple times in Cosmo, Johannesburg 28 September 2017A woman was left critically injured this morning after she was stabbed multiple times in her residence in Cosmo, Johannesburg.
- At Least 13 People were injured when a Truck and Taxi collided in Roodepoort this afternoon 28 September 2017A woman sustained serious injuries and twelve others sustained minor injuries after a taxi and a truck collided on Main Reef and Dobsonville road in Roodepoort this afternoon.
- TWO People were injured when two vehicles collided on the R500 in Carletonville 28 September 2017Two people sustained injuries ranging from moderate to serious after two vehicles collided on the R500 in Carletonville this afternoon. When ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at approximately 15H35, they found a man walking around on the scene and a woman entrapped in the vehicle.
- A Man was killed when he was knocked off his Scooter on Vereeniging Road, Kimberly 28 September 2017A man was killed yesterday afternoon when he was knocked off his scooter by a truck while travelling on the Vereeniging Road in Kimberly.
- WATCH HOW GROUP OF MEN BREAK INTO CLICKS THIS MORNING IN WEST RAND 28 September 2017CCTV footage was released on social media showing a group of men breaking into a Clicks store. This happend just after 06h00 on Thursday morning at a mall in the West Rand, Johannesburg.
- VIDEO - GAUTENG: N1 South Closed - 6 People including a child were killed when Taxi overturned 28 September 2017The N1 Southbound highway is currently closed due to a fatal accident after Allandale road. Motorists are advised to avoid the N1 south highway and to make use of alternative routes. The video below was sent to News, Accidents, Robberies & Incidents by Reon de Villiers moments after the accident happened.
- WESTERN CAPE: ONE PERSON KILLED IN HELICOPTER CRASH IN STRAND 28 September 2017A man was killed this afternoon when a helicopter crashed into a field of a primary school in Lwandle near Strand in the Western Cape. ER24 paramedics arrived on the scene at approximately 12h00, finding Metro services already in attendance.
- Parents, you can help us to protect children by reading more about safety tips on sexting 28 September 2017What is sexting? Sexting is the act of sending a picture/photograph or yourself naked or semi-naked by using electronic means. It also involves sending flirtatious or sexual messages to others, often using acronyms and abbreviations.