ADMINISTRATION CLERK HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Reference Number: Beaufort West Courier 18/12/2015
Component: Department of Health
Core Title: Administrative Line Function and Support Personnel
Institution: Beaufort West Hospital (Central Karoo District)
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
Minimum educational qualification:
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent).
- Appropriate experience in Human Resource Management.
- Communication skills (written and verbal) in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Computer literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Basic understanding of Human Resource Management.
- Knowledge of PERSAL.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Perform all administrative duties pertaining to the personnel administration section e.g. appointments, service terminations, transfers, pension administration, salary administration, leave, housing, injury on duty, distribution of monthly pay slips, debt management, verify documents and qualifications.
- Responsible for capturing transactions on PERSAL.
- Handle all personnel enquiries and correspondence (written and verbal).
- File personnel data, policies, regulations and circulars and maintain registers, i.e. PILIR, RWOPS, Appointments, Service
- Terminations and audit personnel/leave records.
- Assist with recruitment and selection process.
- Assist staff, supervisor, management and members of the Public with regard to Human Resource and Personnel matters and effective support service to Supervisor, i.e. relief duties, attending meetings.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement.
No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. This posts was also advertised in the (Beaufort West Courier 18/12/2015)
Salary: R 132 399 per annum
Salary Level: Level 5
The District Manager
Private Bag X6592
(For the attention of Ms S Pienaar)
Closing Date: 8 January 2016
Enquiries: Mr EJ Jewel
Tel: (023) 414 8291
No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.Tags: admin administrative administrative clerks Beaufort West Hospital Department of Health government hr Human Resource job jobs western cape